No Roots Yet

Bubblelicious

I'm a first time grower and my ladies are just not growing a good root system for them to be 2wks old. I'm growing using BB if anyone knows what the problem could be please help me. I don't want to lose them. Okay sooo I'm new to BB and this is my first grow. I have 4 5 gallon buckets. I have been doing everything right or so I thought. My girls are auto flowers and they started out okay, but then they started stretching so I lowered my lights. But they still aren't growing as I see others who grow using BB. Can someone please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? My ppms are 535 to 550, ph is 5.8 to 6.0, nuts Are FloraSeries at 1/4 strength, temp 70°to 75°, rh 35% to 40%, two 225 led lights, two florescent lights and they are about 2wks old today. How do I upload photos from my cell?

What is this strain? Sound strange because you do it alright.

I'm a first time grower and my ladies are just not growing a good root system for them to be 2wks old. I'm growing using BB if anyone knows what the problem could be please help me. I don't want to lose them. Okay sooo I'm new to BB and this is my first grow. I have 4 5 gallon buckets. I have been doing everything right or so I thought. My girls are auto flowers and they started out okay, but then they started stretching so I lowered my lights. But they still aren't growing as I see others who grow using BB. Can someone please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? My ppms are 535 to 550, ph is 5.8 to 6.0, nuts Are FloraSeries at 1/4 strength, temp 70°to 75°, rh 35% to 40%, two 225 led lights, two florescent lights and they are about 2wks old today. How do I upload photos from my cell?

So you started your autos in 5gal buckets of this BB. Which BB did you use, All Mix that is a heavily fortified and pre-fertilized organic soil? Or, did you get the lite mix, designed to be used with heavy external nutrients? Or did you get the coco mix? Each of these products need to be used a little differently and will have unique issues.

First a basic question... did you put drainage holes in the bottom? Second, you are already adding salt based nutes? Are you using chlorinated water too? Then, more basics, how are you watering these little autos in these oceans of soil? How much at a time? How often?

Photos will help a lot too...

Okay BB is Bubble Bucket. So I'm using the hydroponic system with the water level just below the bucket. I have them on the 18/6 schedule. So when the lights go off the air pump goes off. And I thought that 500ppm was a bit too much as well. I started them out at 250 to 350ppm at first but they seemed to not be responding after the first few days so i increased. This may have been bad judgement on my part. And no I'm no using chlorinated water. My ph is between 5.2 and 6.1 on all 4 buckets. Can someone tell me how to upload pics from cell? I don't have a desktop or laptop.

Info on how to upload pix
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Why are you turning the pumps off? Never turn your pumps off in DWC/Bubble Buckets it's the only DO (dissolved oxygen) the roots are getting, no air bubles in reservoir means roots that can't get oxygen and bad stuff starts happening.

Also, Auto's like low EC/TDS/PPM...so keeping it around an EC of 0.5-1.0.... or 250-500ppm(.5 scale) is a good spot.

RH needs to come up to 50%, and temp could come up a bit as well... lights on 78f, lights off 70-72f, no more than a ten degree difference from lights on to lights off....any temp below 62f they will really slow down.

Back
Top Bottom