No signs of preflower

Pinner73

i have 5 Romulan seedlings about 5-6 weeks old from germination, I've been vegging them under 24-7 light there very healthy about 13" tall and dense. What has me stumped is that they show no preflower at all, I read in a older post that plants won't show preflower under 24-7 lighting. Could this be the case?

i have 5 Romulan seedlings about 5-6 weeks old from germination, I've been vegging them under 24-7 light there very healthy about 13" tall and dense. What has me stumped is that they show no preflower at all, I read in a older post that plants won't show preflower under 24-7 lighting. Could this be the case?

Couple of things. Some strains take up to 8 weeks to show pre flowers.

That not showing under 24/7 is false. They will show under any of the vegging light cycles.

Some strains will not show pre flowers at all. This is hearsay on my part because I've never had a plant not show pre flowers.

An easy way to check. Take a cut (clone) from each plant and mark it as to the host plant. Put it in a cup of water. Put it under 12/12. No need to root or anything, it will survive long enough in the cup of water to show sex and that's all you need it to do.

Once you know the sex of the host plants, you can deal with them as you wish.

DD

Back
Top Bottom