No Signs of sex

Yes they will grow back. Best to start over . Better environment ( optimum conditions ) will give a better proportion of females to males. Try to add more light. As far as "what's the differance between seeds and no seeds is that bud production will slow down if not stop altogether and the plant will put all it's energy into produceing seed.

well i can tell you right now that im not starting over, not now... i came too far and im getting the bud off of this if its the last thing i do lol.... i honestly dont care what the yeild is ill b happy no matter what since i am growing for personal use only. and i think that my female to male ratio was pretty good, out of 3 plants only one was male. i think this is from pretty low temps for the last couple of days. and another thing is i CANT put anymore lights back there, there isnt anymore room and i think its plenty of light for the small ass space that i have. im thinkin about getting a small hps maybe 450w off of ebay but i really dont have the money to be throwing around right now. i dont think anything was pollinated but i guess i wont kno until i harvest.

Hermi's are pretty common with bagseed. That's probably how they got there in the first place... lol... :Rasta:
Heck, I'm smoking some seeded hermi weed right now... gets me high as a kite.. :bong: :cheesygrinsmiley:
.. so who cares.. that's what grinders are for right? :cheesygrinsmiley:

you'll have much better luck with the Skunk seed I'm sure.

Peace
MC

yeah well that one never popped so im waiting on one of the other two to crack...

im almost POSITIVE there isnt a light leak, and i have never once peeked in there during the dark cycle, i kno better than to do that. the only other thing i can think of is what madamecrash said, or the temp thing.

i could post a pic, but i pulled all of the balls off, so it will just look like a female lol... ill be checking them everyday and pulling any others off but ill be sure to get a pic before i pull anymore.

also, its taking FOREVER for this seed to crack, it got a hole like the first one.. what is going on? is this common with good seeds? maybe im just being impatient bc im used to bag seed cracking with in a day.

I have a strain that takes 3 days soaking in a cup of water to get them to germinate.... some have harder shells than others. The worst thing you can do is keep messing with it. I know it's hard, but leave it alone for 24 hours and then go back and look at it.

Or just stick it in some dirt and leave it alone for a few days, strong healthy seeds will sprout.. Nature's done it that way for millions of years...

Peace
MC

yeah my boyfriend flipped out on me bc i didnt wait for the first seed to crack before i put it in dirt, but i was like babe, it had a hole in it, i didnt want the water to drown the taproot yadayada, and then i was like wait a minute, you dont HAVE to germinate a seed before you plant it. duhhhh... i used to plant flower seeds all the time but never germinated any of them and they still grew didnt they? anyway, i gotta go take a shower, ill check on the seed again tomorrow, im getting anxious

Exactly! And the seeds that don't sprout just look at it like this - if they are not strong enough to crack their own seed shells, they probably won't be strong enough to grow into big healthy plants. So nature is just saving you dirt, fertilizer, and future stress!

Peace
MC

madamecrash said:
Or just stick it in some dirt and leave it alone for a few days, strong healthy seeds will sprout.. Nature's done it that way for millions of years...

Peace
MC

you can also help sprout them if you have some form of heat source at the bottom to help promote root growth... put it on top of your tv or something that gives off just enough heat but wont kill them

no need endo... no need. i went to moisten the paper towel bc i had a feeling it was getting dry and guess what!!!! yupperz thats right, i gotta taproot baby!!!! i planted her(hopefully). and i gotta set up a makeshift veg area before she pops up. im so excited it feels like my first time again lol. and im going to start a grow journal when she pops up. woo hooo!

ok so i just wrote my first post in my first ever grow journal.... wo0t wo0t!!!

hey i was just wondering if my plant is showing signs of sex?
im more than sure theres pistols showing...
its going on 6 weeks old now and tonight ive moved it from a 125w cfl light to a 400w hps

can not wait :)
signs-of-sex.723006

Back
Top Bottom