No Till & IPM

Just checked the ingredients of that spray... Maybe I'm differant then because I taste chilli if its sprayed as a preventative
If it was bad I'd just burn it :rofl:.

As ipm though I belive beneficials to be 100% the way to go on a organic grow.

Not had any bad outbreaks since I started beneficials in 2011 so just sticking with what works. No intention of ever spraying my plants in flower.
Trust me, I didn’t want to. Agro was my last ditch effort.

Makes it hard. Everybody keeps talking up Azamax for mites. Good luck finding it. I happen to have a connection that gets it over the border from time to time. So when I needed I was able to get just enough for 3 treatments lol.

Spinosad (Montery) can be part of your IPM.

I switch up cause I get mites from time to time and they can get resistant to just 1 product.
I doubt they will resist spinosad tho I just switch up to make me feel better.

Montery should be used as a preventative in your IPM. I use 1 tbs to a gal of water and add in the other ingredients and foliar on.

@Nunyabiz has a great point to use natural predators. He's likely running in large containers with established cover/companion crops.

@Nunyabiz do you chop your cover crop from time to time or just leave it grow??
I trim my cover crop almost daily.
Add some as mulch and worm food.

Same here... Half the products used in the states are band here under eu health laws.

Look up products that we reccomend by the active ingredient. Everything I've suggested is in use world wide just have to find the product by it's active ingredient.

Example

Serenade active ingredient = Bacillus subtilis

Montery Garden spray active ingredient = Spinosad

Neem good in your soil mix. Will make your flowers taste like ass. It's not subtle.

Back
Top Bottom