No trichome development?

doesn't do much for my self confidence
I'm growing Indica dominant
I've seen so many "indica dominant" strains smoke like indica and grow like sativa it's not even funny.

well, it's not poking holes through the ceiling in my tent
so we'll reaccess in a fortnight ;)
actually, I better see changes in a week
I'v already put different practices into play
Don't give up till the plant does. They are more resilient than you think.

no worries. I've never joined a forum or anything like this so still Learning who's a seasoned vet and who is. . not ahha
it's a jungle out there ;)

I am just glad you joined 88, for real. And we all have opinions.... no matter how everyone elses sucks compared to mine... I am so kidding. I would have red/brown mush without these people, and that is a fact. Welcome to 2019 and a new 420 family.

I am just glad you joined 88, for real. And we all have opinions.... no matter how everyone elses sucks compared to mine... I am so kidding. I would have red/brown mush without these people, and that is a fact. Welcome to 2019 and a new 420 family.
cheers for making me feel welcome :) and yes I am learning a lot already I'm like a sponge when learning something I'm passionate about cheers again

cheers for making me feel welcome :) and yes I am learning a lot already I'm like a sponge when learning something I'm passionate about cheers again
Cheers to you my friend

this is a 3rd one I had found about 150 nanners or pollen sacks on it I removed it from the grow room and used tweezers to pull every Male sex organ off that I could find. I did this over two weeks finishing a week ago, it now looks to be producing new white pistils everywhere should I re introduce to grow room?

Attachments

• 20190101_191407.jpg
    20190101_191407.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 134
I wouldn't put that back if it was me are you sure you got all of them

Now the tric question what is your humidity running in my tests the higher the humidity the less trics so if you quit spraying your homemade houch ( which I would like the recipe for btw) she will frost up like a snowy roof but if you have to spray blow some extra air on them to lower your humidity get them dryed out quickly

I wouldn't put that back if it was me are you sure you got all of them

Now the tric question what is your humidity running in my tests the higher the humidity the less trics so if you quit spraying your homemade houch ( which I would like the recipe for btw) she will frost up like a snowy roof but if you have to spray blow some extra air on them to lower your humidity get them dryed out quickly
thanks for that I only have sprayed the foliage monthly and the soil weekly. it's just 2 teaspoons of minced garlic (fresh then ground) although minced garlic in a jar will work fine then, boil the kettle and pour a mug full of water add minced garlic cover with a tea towel and place in a dark cupboard over night, then strain the liquid add to a 1.25 ltr bottle an top up the bottle with water with a neutral ph, add 2 drops of dish soap and ur good. I leave that in fridge and fill my spray bottle with it. it is good for almost every living pest/insect etc and works fast. thanks again for your advice too. :)

once a hermie, always a hermie,, you will need to be on top of it constantly,, and nanners/male flowers be very sneaky,, and have about a million years of evolution on their side.

but, it is a hermie for a reason,, so,, did you fix any issue that might be causing it to hermie, and if so, and you are prepared to be diligent about male flower hunting,, then it is possible to get it thru this

i am nursing a hermie as well, and ready to chuck it at any time,,there comes a point when it is not worth it,,

karma sent

Back
Top Bottom