No USA?

jgrow1103

Now Herbie's Seeds will not ship out of the UK anymore unless you have a bank account. This sucks so bad this seed company was the best seed Company online.
Does anyone have a suggestion similar like Herbie's Seeds.
Thanks for your time
Jgrow1103

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I used Bonza. If you make a purchase before the end of January they'll give you 25% off your total order (their current promo). Shipping is quite inexpensive and and shipping is 5x faster than Herbie. 10 days and I had my novelty.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just made two credit card orders last week. Once from Ace Seeds and one from Ministry of Cannabis.
So if you like sativas and the types of strains that Ace has - that's a good option. Otherwise- bitcoin is a wonderful thing to have if you can get it. I got mine from a friend in the city - transferred funds to them and they went to a bitcoin ATM. I only wish I'd bought more...

Now Herbie's Seeds will not ship out of the UK anymore unless you have a bank account. This sucks so bad this seed company was the best seed Company online.
Does anyone have a suggestion similar like Herbie's Seeds.
Thanks for your time
Jgrow1103

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I have used GYO Seedbank and they are good they stand behind their seeds and are very helpful with payment and discreet shipping too.

Back
Top Bottom