NO2 Portable Digital Vapir Vaporizer

I purchased the Vapir about three months after trying it with one of my buddies randomly. I was happy with it, it did the job, tasted good, and was healthier for me. I am also a Volcano owner so I'm experienced with vaporizers, however what really made me satisfied was the portability.

Overview (skip if you know what it is):

The N02 Vapir is a portable vaporizer which has a rechargable battery. You can select which temperature you want to heat it to from 75-400 degrees. No bags required, you simply hit it directly from the mouthpiece.

PROS:

Portable
Decent battery life
Simple
Adjustable bowl size
Extra screens
Easy to handle size
Good stone

CONS:

Small bowl
Battery: it stays on long, however takes painfully long when low
Car charger not inlcuded (sold seperate; even it costs a tad more for it, I think it's worth it)
Weed can slightly burn if screen too close to metal
Resin/stickyness at tip of vape shortly after daily use

Overall:

It's a good purchase, IMO. It definitely gets you healthy high and does it quick. It's cool because I basically just keep hitting it until it tastes like shit. Hits very clean, no harshness at all, you may need to find your favorite temperature. It's a monster when plugged in. And real good when not plugged in too, considering it takes ton of energy to heat things.

I recommend keeping your screen around the brim of the gold metal to prevent the plastic from keeping contact with the hot metal. Some say it's a flaw which is why the described method is best, and it can cause fumes etc. I find it's a big better hit this way, could be a mind-fuck from finding the video but whatever.

I recommend you purchase it, it will be worth it. It's less suspicious to than say, a pipe. Good for on-the-go just simply explain to the officer it's for your asthma. In my case I wouldn't be lying. ;)

I enjoyed the Vapir N02 as well for the most part. The main downside that I found was that the hits would sometimes have a slight plasticy taste. The unit I used was fairly new, so maybe that was the reason for the taste. Nonetheless, it does give you nice full hits and is one of the best portable vaporizers on the market today.

I enjoyed the Vapir N02 as well for the most part. The main downside that I found was that the hits would sometimes have a slight plasticy taste. The unit I used was fairly new, so maybe that was the reason for the taste. Nonetheless, it does give you nice full hits and is one of the best portable vaporizers on the market today.

This is kind of the reason I kept the screen higher in the chamber rather then lower, I did see a difference. A pain to repack more often however better hits.

jj bones said:
I recommend keeping your screen around the brim of the gold metal to prevent the plastic from keeping contact with the hot metal. Some say it's a flaw which is why the described method is best, and it can cause fumes etc. I find it's a big better hit this way, could be a mind-fuck from finding the video but whatever.

N02 would be better as a home/portable, since it's got a variable temp. The iolite is better as a carry around portable, where stealth vaping is more important.

Personally, I'm satisfied with either the Magic Flight LB or the iolite for portable use. Depending on the 'portable situation', one or the other always fits the bill for me. But it seems like a lot of people do like the N02, although some do complain about taste/smell, especially at first. It doesn't seem to have the high tech plastics that the iolite uses, and a 'burn in period' before use seems advisable. It's larger than the MF or iolite, so not as good for a stealth portable, but it does seem like you could put it in a drink cup and let the tubing/mouthpiece stick out like a straw.

The N02 seems to compete with the iolite, price wise. But I think it also competes with the new Arizer Solo, as a larger portable, especially if you get a discount price on the Solo. At least one dealer has it for $220, not too much more than the N02 (although you may have a warranty problem if your cheaper Solo isn't from an autorized dealer). Replacement batteries for both of these models are pricy, but at least the $40 N02 bat is user replaceable. The Solo bat (should last a few years) apparently has to be replaced by a dealer or Arizer and is $100.

I have 2 of them and there is a burn in for around 3 to 4 bowels, at least that's what I experienced with mine. I went ahead and purchased the car charger and it works well. I have also found that using the screen on the bottom and top seem to work much better. I also purchased additional screens and when they start to clog up, I swap them out and let them soak in rubbing alcohol and dish soap for a few days or whenever I remember to remove them and a good rinse and they are like brand new.Put them in a small plastic container you can seal and shake them a bit. I use to try and clean them with an old tooth brush but soaking them is much easier.

I just bought the Vapir No2 and I hate it.... I don't know what i am doing wrong ??? Maybe some one can help, I get the first hit good then after that the screen on mouth piece gets clogged and you have to take the mouth piece off to clean before next draw. Do you put the Herb in chamber after it comes to Temp. or before. And how is the proper way to put on screens and how to pack ???? Help Help Help :cheer:cobranine@yahoo.com

I just bought the Vapir No2 and I hate it.... I don't know what i am doing wrong ??? Maybe some one can help, I get the first hit good then after that the screen on mouth piece gets clogged and you have to take the mouth piece off to clean before next draw. Do you put the Herb in chamber after it comes to Temp. or before. And how is the proper way to put on screens and how to pack ???? Help Help Help :cheer:cobranine@yahoo.com

I had the same problem and this is how to fix it. Remove the screen from the mouth piece by un-twisting it. After removing it twist it back together, place your material in it and then put the screen on top of the material, screw the top on and done! This method has been working perfect, the hole the screen is in looks to be too small.

Filling it before or after is fine, be sure not to press it in to hard, loose pack for best results. I run my temp on around 300F.

Try it and please report back.

So what i hear is fill 3/4 full, loosely, put screen on and put mouth piece on without screen, and you are good to go. I see vapor on the first hit and see nothing after that, is that normal ??? Thanks for any information....

So what i hear is fill 3/4 full, loosely, put screen on and put mouth piece on without screen, and you are good to go. I see vapor on the first hit and see nothing after that, is that normal ??? Thanks for any information....

You should have the screen on the material, then put the lid on and enjoy. Maybe if it hits less, you can turn up the heat. You won't see smoke like one you rolled because the idea is to inhale the active ingredients without burning the plant material. You will get the best hit if you inhale through the tube. Hope this helps.

I just got the N02 today and I am VERY pleased, so far. Any tips on improving performance or maintenance tips would be immensely appreciated.

Great review by JJbones, I never know when he jumps in with his wonderful sharing of wisdom. 3 thumbs JJ :thumb::thumb::goodjob:

GREAT REVIEW JJ, JUST ORDERED THE N02:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom