NobleWeed's AK47 in Soil

Lets start with some nice finished bud shots.
bud01.JPG

bud02.JPG

Theses are two separate harvests the first one if of the first two plants and the second one is of my Deep Water Culture and my LST mom plant.
harvest_01.JPG

harvest024.JPG

This is my bloomed out mom that i experimented with some LST.
flowered_mom.JPG

Here are some shots of my aeroponic set up i did. this strain didn't like any hydro set up all the yield were much lower and had less flavor when smoked.
aero021.JPG

aero011.JPG

sorry i haven't been taking much pics for the last half of my grow and the other ones. i am currently growing this strain and NL and Afghan #1 in soilles media and they are doing GREAT! And i might start a post about them.

No it wasn't. This was when i was just harvesting at 8 weeks and not waiting until it was properly ready to be harvested. Ive learned this strain takes 9-10 weeks to finish. Also this strain wont naturally get tightly packed buds.
Note. i have confirmed it this is not AK47. I don't know what it is but the friend that said it was AK47 was told that by the person he got it from.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, NobleWeed! Will pass along the word that this journal has officially been completed and that it can be moved to the Completed Journals forum. I'll have to check out your current grow.

BtW, have you considered linux, lol?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom