NobleWeed's AK47 in Soil

Great job with the changes you have made. I really dig the fermentation technique. Did you say you get usable wine from that when your done? Keep up the good work all your effort will pay off if you keep trying.

L8ER

Great job with the changes you have made. I really dig the fermentation technique. Did you say you get usable wine from that when your done? Keep up the good work all your effort will pay off if you keep trying.

L8ER

Yes the wine is usable after another 2 month finishing process in 5 gall car boy. Don't know what I'm going to do with the extra 2 gallons. I usually use better grape juice but this was a quick thing so i took whatever Safeway was selling which was a passion fruit cocktail so it should be good.

what is car boy?

Hey noble just checked out your grow and i gotta say man way to save the Sh!t outta those plants they will thank you for your TLC later with some THC haha:slide: and the way i do my clones is i use dip n' grow solution(cuz its really cheap haha) and a dome container that holds a 30 tray that you can place whatever medium you want to root in and so far i've had pretty much 100% succcess rate, & i usually just put em in a plastic folgers container as soon as i see spiky white roots out the bottom of my rapid rooter(theres a couple pics in my journals:cool:) Thats just my system but so far its worked great:smokin: anyway man your grow is lookin good don't lose that caring spirit towards your plants its well worth it:grinjoint: and plus reps man good growin to yah:peace:

Yes i wish i could just :joint: the next few months away but alas I am spending all of my $$$ on growing so no weed for me.
As promised here is a pic of a car boy with 5 gals of White Grape and Logenberry wine.
DSC008742.JPG

Here is the output of my fermintaton bucket. And the hookup i did to the intake of my cerculation fan in my tent. I don't need to bring in fresh air because i make my own CO2 so i just blow it around in the tent. Now my plants have much more grow space without the 7gal bucket in the tent.
DSC008702.JPG
DSC008713.JPG

I'll post more pics of my plants after they grow up some more. I am never taking clones from a stressed plant again.

Back
Top Bottom