Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

AK47 (A?wtf) - Day 81, Bloom 18
White Widow (PFem) - Day 44
HSO Raspberry Diesel(PFem) - Day 25
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (A) - Day 16
Cali Connection Green Crack (PFem) - Day 11

Currently burning one to Big Head Todd and the monsters. Sweet dreams. Will check Leon out. Sounds familiar.

Last night was killer, pouring raining, opened all the sliders to the porch and cranked Leon and had my one hitter and about an ounce of rye....very nice night watching the rain and just chilling to the music. Makes me want to move to Seattle or somewhere like that....nah.

I have a few Big Head Todd cd's, I need to see if they have done anything recently, all my stuff of theres is from my early college days. Even saw them once. Great little college band at the time.

Next time you get burn one see if you can find a stream of Dr. John The Nighttripper, Gris-Gris. One of the coolest NOLA area lps, it's like this weird cajun/voodoo/psych style. So weird it's cool.

This morning I have to get back on the road for another 10 hours of driving in rain. We are finally getting some rain, had about 2" in the past 48 hrs....very nice, cooler, cloud cover. My garden peppers said "dear jesus, thanks for turning down the lights"

Over in the tent I am going to give the ak it's big weekly feeding, I have 1.25l of RO, and added 6ml of Big Bloom, about 8ml of the Buddha Bloom tea,1ml seaplex, and 2ml of the Botanicare Bloom, it came out to about 900 ppm.

Veg plants are getting passed on, might get a little water this PM when I pull back in and some spraybottle before I leave.

And sliding into home, after picking up a script for strep (my kid), snap a couple photos. Put on the Flatlanders (Jimmie Dale Gilmore is incredible). You know you need a shower when the mosquitos avoid you.

I think this plant is begging for a defoil. These leaves just keep getting bigger.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Hmmmmmm....let me look when back after morning work. It's possible I could do it slowly and stop at any possible signs of stress.

Going to give it some Big Bloom tomorrow. I think it likes the roots organic stuff/botanicare combo, helps when I pH it correctly.

This morning I mixed up and pH'ed cistern water to 6.5, about 300ml with a few drops of Buddha Grow and 2ml of Big Bloom. Was about 500ppm, but cistern water is 100 ppm to start with. Gave it to the veg plants. I will get photos of the vegging plants later. Might pot up the Colorado Cookies plant today...need to see if I have a 3 or something smaller than a 5 gallon. I pulled some of the weird larfy stuff off the White Widow a few days ago, and I think that has helped it put on more normal looking leaves. I might remove some more after looking at it today.

Will get in the tent in a few hours and look at the AK and give it a low dose of Big Bloom.

AK47 (A?wtf) - Day 82, Bloom 19
White Widow (PFem) - Day 45
HSO Raspberry Diesel(PFem) - Day 26
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (A) - Day 17
Cali Connection Green Crack (PFem) - Day 12

Not sure how it took so long for me to find this... lol
:popcorn:
Tried my best to get all caught up :nomo:

You're killin' it! :bravo:
-P
It's ok, you have been laying pipe.

Photos of the little ones. WW in the 5g, CC in the clear, GC in the largest plastic and RD in the small black plastic.

Whipped up a liter of mild nutes, ph 6.5 400ppm, 9ml Big Bloom, ml of Buddha Grow, 1.25ml Seaplex, 1ml Botanicare Tea.

Decided I was going to defoil and also supercrop the gals main node....gently. So, after opening up the bottom some, removing a couple larf sites and removing most of the fan leaves I had already hacked on, I started rubbing this spot, about the top of the canopy plus an inch or so, felt it pop, get a little damp. The snips mark where.

Leaves Removed. This plant can deal with it. It has not blinked yet, so I will push it a bit, have about a dozen more of these seeds left (freebies).

After all the defoil and top view.

Plenty of room to lay that node over in there.

Put it back in the tent turned on the reds for an hour and gassed it, prob could throw another 100w at this plant.

So when you gonna bend it? I mean nobody, not Preston. Don't bend the pipe Preston!

I would bet preston could bend some conduit with the best of them.

Shed-I am going to finger it up daily till I feel it's ready to give. <-----sounds like a punchline to a 'your mother' joke.

I also looped the main stem earlier, looks like the little sugar leaves are starting to get a very light frost. It's still under 20 days-but this is promising, I was careful to leave these adjacent leaves as I really like to dry with the bud. It's one of the things that makes hand-trimmed bud so nice vs machine trimmed bud.

Listening to Minutemen The Politics Of Time.

I trim pretty tight because of the high RH in my neck of the woods. Takes long enough as it is and I don't want to risk mold. That's what I love about growers arguing about the best way to dry. One guy says hang the whole stem with the leaves on it but never mentions his RH is in the 40s :rolleyes:. He wouldn't dry that way at 70%!
Very true, our environment is our biggest limitation at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom