Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

oh, and tomorow going to try some of the ak trim in oil....

decarb 7-10g of trim per 1/2c oil serving at 240 for 90 min.

put in oil in double boiler for 2-12 hours at 160-170, or crock pot.

Sieve.

Use for gummies or brownies.

I have evoo and coconut oil.

is 7-10g of trim per 1/2 c oil sound right? This is trim and sugar leaves.

lets swag it at 16% going 35-40g of sugar leaf per 2 cups....so

~ 640 mg thc

~ 160 per .5c

Assuming I make brownies at 16 servings and a half cup that would be about 10mg per brownie.

Need to count gummy molds.

They may be a little better...but if it's 21% then 210mg per .5c so maybe 13 and change per brownie ass 16 servings.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+55 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+48
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+23- link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 94 - link to start, clone1 day 10, clone2 day 2.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 36 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 18
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 2
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 2

Photo ? - on deck, suggestions?
Barney's Pineapple Express Auto - on deck in a few

Today I ordered an additional light for the tent from Dan at Timber so my 4K Chibi can bring it's goodness back to the veg area for at least 12 hours a day. Both the Nagual and the Blueberry are up!

Veg 400ppm/6.5/1L, Big Bloom + Botanicare stuff and 3ml pure blend pro bloom.
Flower 700ppm/6.5/1.5L, Same as above with more pure blend pro.

I whipped out the trim from the ak, it's mostly sugar leaf, I weighed out 35g and threw in some buds from the jar and threw it on a ceramic plate in the oven at 240 for 70m.

Viola, the plate of weed.

So you don't need me to calc then.

I would never use 21% for trim though.
I just threw that up there to assume that in a worst case scenario I was not ingesting something stupid...and it's would only be a couple mg either way.

Into the oil and on the stove under 180, got a temp probe in the bath and one in the oil. So far 2 hours 30 min, will pull it around 9 tonight. I used the entire 35g of trim that was in the fridge to 16oz of olive oil. Hoping for .5c to be about 15 10mg servings.

I have about 80 more ounces of this trim. So could do 2 more batches or a double batch.

Over in the tent things are slightly cooler. I have a 200 watt plus fixture I am going to add to it. I can still keep above 81 if need be....just easier with less fan on!

I will probably drop a photo of something this weekend....need an indica!

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+55 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+48
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+23- link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 94 - link to start, clones day 5.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 36 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 18
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 2
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 2

Today I ordered an additional light for the tent from Dan at Timber so my 4K Chibi can bring it's goodness back to the veg area for at least 12 hours a day. Both the Nagual and the Blueberry are up!

Veg 400ppm/6.5/1L, Big Bloom + Botanicare stuff and 3ml pure blend pro bloom.
Flower 700ppm/6.5/1.5L, Same as above with more pure blend pro.

I whipped out the trim from the ak, it's mostly sugar leaf, I weighed out 35g and threw in some buds from the jar and threw it on a ceramic plate in the oven at 240 for 70m.

Viola, the plate of weed.

I just threw that up there to assume that in a worst case scenario I was not ingesting something stupid...and it's would only be a couple mg either way.

Into the oil and on the stove under 180, got a temp probe in the bath and one in the oil. So far 2 hours 30 min, will pull it around 9 tonight. I used the entire 35g of trim that was in the fridge to 16oz of olive oil. Hoping for .5c to be about 15 10mg servings.

I have about 80 more ounces of this trim. So could do 2 more batches or a double batch.

Over in the tent things are slightly cooler. I have a 200 watt plus fixture I am going to add to it. I can still keep above 81 if need be....just easier with less fan on!

I will probably drop a photo of something this weekend....need an indica!
Looking good buddy! Hope you get a good solid batch of oil.
:drool:

I think I fubar'ed my math. Seems if we assume 15% for trim, and I used 37g of the trim, that is 5.55g, or 5550mg of thc. Diluted to perfection on the stove in 16 ounces would give me 4 half cup servings that were 1387.5 mg per .5 cup.

Now, assume the wife and I make brownies tonight with the organic brownie mix that wants a half cup of oil and has 16 servings, that works out to 86mg thc per brownie right?

I assume I could cut this in half by using 1/4c of the thc oil and 1/4c of regular oil.

Or did I just fuck the whole batch because too much weed in the oil?

welp, strained the weed off the oil mixture after cooking it for 10hours at 175f.

I hope I did not do something wrong, very little weed smell.

Might try gummies or brownies tomorrow.

Just finished a honey berry blunt...part 2, wife started part 1 of it and tapped out quick.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+56 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+49
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+24- link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 95 - link to start, clone1 day 11, clone2 day 3.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 37 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 19
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 3
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 3

Been in and out most of the day. Gave everyone some 400ppm/6.5/2L, maybe 20ml BB and seaplex. The Colorado Cookies got molasses water, I mixed up a ?ppm/6.5/750ml with some molasses and 2ml Botainicare Bloom and Tea (kinda strong).

We cooked up some brownies and will try them later, used 1/4c of oil and we guestimated this to be about 600mg per batch or 40mg per brownie. I've also got a Backwoods Honey that I am going to stuff with indica so I will get there one way or another.

I need to look at my seeds and find a photo to soak. I am kinda in a holding pattern until my new vero cobs get here. Dan informed me they were about 10 days out on a supplier. 5 more days or so and I might move the RD into flower and drop my red light on the little ones. I would rather wait till the big light is here to flower

The 3 day old clone looks like crap. I need to chop a couple more tomorrow. I think I am going to soak some Light Warrior in pH'ed water and try to root a clone in that.

553 mg in the batch. Because math.
images (2).jpeg

The do have spreadsheets in california, and I hear they know how to use them.

So, 37-ish mg per brownie, assuming 15 brownies per batch. Very close to the 40 you figured. Enough to get you where you need to be. Lol

This was a decent brownie mix. We cut them into 16 pieces as close as possible. Wife ate a ball of the crumbs. I hit the blunt hard at 745, had a brownie at 9, then a few puffs at 930 w wife....we will see. I find it hard to find my threshold with edibles vs smoke.

Stay tuned...wife is still with me....lol

Well, one brownie does me well, granted it was a smaller brownie. I think 1/2 c of the oil would have been overkill. Since 745, I have had maybe a half dozen drags off a small 1.25 joint and I am buzzing pretty good right now and have been for about 25 or so.

Edibles always give me the munchies and make me want to crash after eating. It's funny so I almost gauge my buzz on my munchie level. I usually just cave to a bite or two of chocolate....tonight I hit the Taza 50% Cinnamon.

Got some Leftfield on. The Eno/Leftfield stuff is amazing, some of it was used in Trainspotting.

Back
Top Bottom