Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Yeah, I knew nothing of cloning until I started reading. I first tried the little peat plugs... everything just rotted. That may have been heat issues too though. The dewey mister looked a lot easier... no constant spraying or dome. I do put 3 to 5 drops of bleach in the water.
Peat pucks failed for me over and over again because I'm a slow learner :).

AK47 (A) - Day 60
White Widow (PFem) - Day 23
HSO Raspberry Diesel - Day 4
HSO og kush (A) - soak

It's been four days for the OGK. I may take a small file to the edge of the seed to help it along. Or it could be doa. I will give it another 24 after the file.

Took some fan leaves of the AK this morning, I am liking how the sites are shaping up. Also been removing the low sucker larf sites. Will probably give a good 1.5l tomorrow with Seaplex and Ca/Mg since the last feeding was full strength. Right now I have three nice sites starting to form on the x axis excluding the main cola. There are two defined sites on the y axis, with a third one forming at the cola. I have defoiled the lower 4-5" on the plant, I will get a side shot later this week. The lowest two branches I bent at 45 and removed the larfy sites, now their holding their place. So as it stands this plant may have 12 nice bud sites. I am seeing plenty of female signs, but this plant is taking it's time....I need to look at the seed package and double check to see if it's Auto.

Post-I went ahead and gave the AK a liter of pH 6.5 with some 1.5ml of grow big. This thing is taking up bigtime. Right now I am leaning towards possibly flipping in a few days. It's at 60, and I barely see signs of female. I don't want a 120 day old AK...do we think it will live that long to get amber bud?

The little ones are doing well, been misting them with the Pro-tekt. I mixed about .75l with some big bloom (5ml) and about .3 ml of seaplex. The White Widow got most of it, the RD got a few drops. Just something to keep some moisture in the tent.

Low temp in the tent last night was 72, kept highs at 77.9-78, so with it 110 outside, that is a nice little tweak. I need to just split off a return air into one of the tent intakes....lol.

Off to mass to watch the kids sing and my daughter solo on the flute. Horses get sunday off and so do I.

Shitty day yesterday caused me to cave and I picked up a nice locally made one hitter...not one of those shitty china glass that breaks after about 5 lights. Tried 2 small 'bowls' on it and I was pretty relaxed last night. No stomach pain this morning....which was actually nice to sleep to 7 and wake up with some energy. Today will be a very good day!

Another 3 days off cannabis for me.

:Namaste:

AK47 (A) - Day 61
White Widow (PFem) - Day 24
HSO Raspberry Diesel(PFem) - Day 5
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (A) - soak
outside thermometer on the east side of the house -116

I opened up the OGK seed and it's insides did not look good, so it went in the trash. Soaking an AutoColoradoCookies at the moment.

I went ahead and watered the RD with the remainder of the foliar bottle of Pro-Tekt, maybe 50ml.

To answer questions...the ak is in a seed pack that says auto. I figure it would be showing more right now....who knows, it could be an oops in packaging as these are house seeds. It's def female though. I am almost tempted to pull a clone from it, but it's too pretty and we don't clone autos right?

Been a few days since I have barfed. Taking it easy waiting for the scopes.

Taking it easy is always recommended in my book :).

If you're not seeing full pistils after 61 days I'd be hard pressed to call it an auto. Showing sex would be appropriate by now for a photo though.

Sorry about the OGK but I hear Cookies are always a good choice! And -116º is damn cold. Hope your lights can keep the place warm for them ;).

yeah, there are so damn many versions of cookies out there, it's silly. Everytime I am at retail my wife starts asking for cookies, I think it's a gal thing, although I tell her that the cookies at vendor x are not the same as the cookies from another vendor.

I would rather have 116 than -116 any day.

Got my R2R playing some mix that was recorded back in the 70s sometime....it's all live, no clue from where, townes, rodney crowell, and a bunch of other southeast locals. Found the tape for 5 bucks in a junk bin at a shop. Marked "houston"

You'll never go wrong with a junk store tape marked "Houston"!

Yeah, should also spent 10 bucks on the bob johnson one too (joke)

The White Freightliner Blues from Townes has someone sawing on a fiddle in the background away from a mike. I have never heard this version anywhere (7min), the fiddler has great timing and knows what their doing....

Probably an old crusty bar tape from somewhere.

OK, here is the 6'oclock update on the ak (closeups).

Playing "the return of the durutti column", the one with the sandpaper sleeve + flexi which has an interesting story behind it.

The WW and RD

AK

Looking at those, this plant does not look like it's been vegging for 61 days. Maybe 48. IDK if I should just flip so it can get a good stretch or just wait?

I do notice the slightest bit of nute burn on the tips. I've only really done one feeding of N, the Grow Big the other day. So next couple days will be water only or water with some Ca/Mg.

I know the organic stuff grows slower plants.

Not an auto. I don't think AKs are known for a big stretch so you can keep that in mind before flipping. My AK-47 from 420 went 65 days from flip.

That is kinda my thought, or the ruderalis is like a 7th cousin. Guess I will take a clone or two then tomorrow and flip. Will have to move the young ones first so their not scared.

Back
Top Bottom