Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Less is okay there as you don't mean fewer types of nutes, you mean less as in a lower levels, true? Thanks for paying attention though!
I guess you only shop at Trader Joe's because of the confusion associated with the other places?

I have no idea what that means. Also, I don't shop.
I believe their one of the 'fewer' grocery stores in the area that prefer that usage. While correct I think it's more common in certain areas or in times of restricted posterior equilibrium.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+58 - 47g dry.
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+39 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+7 - link to start, Clone 6-day 8

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 52 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 34
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 18
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 18
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 9
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 4

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) - On deck around turkey day.
Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) - On deck around turkey day.

All the plants are looking good and the radio is playing everything from zep to charletonsUK. This morning I decided to try the white widow, it was cut monday, and it's still being 'dried'-I hung it for 48, took off the stems and it's been sitting in a stainless steel bowl for 6-8 hrs a day, bringing it down over a week from 70-60ish. I don't care for it's smell in bud form, it smells like a dank pair of wool socks....it's a strong weed smell with nothing specific. Tons of pistols. It smokes smooth, it was cleared for about 2 weeks prior. A touch of sweetness on it, I would like more....nothing really stands out flavor wise on the mouth except for WEED. Buzz is def middle of the road. Next one I will look for more couch lock and let it go longer....(cool benefit of clones). Excellent easy cloning short strain that can be grown quickly in 2 gals for edibles. Prob the easiest plant I have trimmed. Smoke wise it's going to benefit from a 6wk+ cure so it can figure out what flavor it wants to exaggerate.

Last night I gave the pair in flower 1.5/175ppm/6.6 - seaplex, tea, sweet and a little Big bloom. RH has been running lower, so to keep up with evap.

1.25L/350ppm/6.6-Buddha Bloom and supplements to GC
1.75L/700ppm/6.6-4ml of Bot. Bloom and supplements to RD
1L/?/6.5-5ml Big Bloom and seaplex and tea to the WWc and any seedling that looks thirsty

The RD clone #6 is still looking very good, most of them were dead at this stage except the first one that is still going in soil....yay! I am also starting to look at pulling 2 or 3 clones off the existing WWc, maybe in a couple weeks after some more growth. I think a quick grow of this in 1 or 2 gallons would be excellent for a batch of edibles.

I was reading someones random blog posting on the internet where all information is 100% fact. They said they pre grind 3-4 different varieties of weed, for consumption over the next month or so in amounts of 1 oz or less. My question, if this ground bud is stored in an acceptable container and was properly dried and cured prior to, is there any degradation in the quality of the smoke over the estimated consumption period?

What's the advantage to pre-grinding?
Was thinking it might save time from grinding and some storage space as well, having 'working stashes', however after reading, I think it's best to just buy a couple different grinders and using the grinders to hold whats in queue at the moment.

Pretty much everyone on forums in the interwebs thinks pre-grinding is going to dry out the bud past a few days, even if kept on bovida because of the increased surface area.

Looking really good over here. Was listening to Sticky Fingers and thought of you for no apparent reason. Thought I'd get caught up. I've just been too busy lately to do much other than update my journal. :peace::love: to you and your fam.

Jeez talk about instant gratification! How long does it take to break off a bud and grind it???
Never timed it. I will tonight. Curious how long it takes me to pull all the tobacco out of a blunt, trim, filter?

Looking really good over here. Was listening to Sticky Fingers and thought of you for no apparent reason. Thought I'd get caught up. I've just been too busy lately to do much other than update my journal. :peace::love: to you and your fam.
Hope your feeling somewhat better and sleeping. I slept excellent last night. I vote for 25 hour days!
I had it on last night early! Now playing Woodstock.
IDK about the Warhol designs...as much as I dig the guy, the theme is creepy.
View media item 1620599

I got 4 hrs last night. I did take a 2 hr. nap a bit ago. Not feeling so loopy/crazy.
You ever hear the song -Down home girl by the Stones? She's me. At least my boyfriend says so. What a jerk. In his defense I am a dirty footed hippy all summer long.

I got 4 hrs last night. I did take a 2 hr. nap a bit ago. Not feeling so loopy/crazy.
You ever hear the song -Down home girl by the Stones? She's me. At least my boyfriend says so. What a jerk. In his defense I am a dirty footed hippy all summer long.

yep, I am a dirty hippy as well. lol. or more of a Cosmic Cowboy....lol.

I know how you feel...I took ambien and other sleep aids from about 2004 till about 2 years ago. Nightly. Weed got me off that crap. Not sleeping when you know you need sleep is bad. A doc once told me I was bi-polar because of my sleep habits....I'm not, and I don't use that doc anymore. For me it was anxiety related....always something needing to be done. Weed keeps me from staining the fence at 3am like I used to do. Music keeps me from being pissed at the person on the tv...plus, it's generally more uplifting.

I wish I could nap. I really only nap pre-flu.

I would think your boyfriend has an eye for the hippy gal....so he can insult all he wants, you know better.

I have just had this nasty cold/ bronchitis for a week. I sleep until my lungs fill up with crap. Then I'm up. Wish I had some edibles on hand. It's been too hard to smoke so I'm not getting much relief from my back pain or assistance in the sleep dept. Just crap after crap. I'm tough as nails so I'll be all right.

When he sings the song to me it is half sarcastic ,half full of love. He wouldn't trade his hippy mama. I hate shopping more than him so I don't spend his money, and I grow his meds, don't bitch about his beer drinking and feed the hell outta him. To him I'm the ideal mate.

When he sings the song to me it is half sarcastic ,half full of love. He wouldn't trade his hippy mama. I hate shopping more than him so I don't spend his money, and I grow his meds, don't bitch about his beer drinking and feed the hell outta him. To him I'm the ideal mate.

I see nothing to complain about!

That earlier comment got me thinking-I need to look up what other covers were done by Warhol tonight. I wonder if I have more. I know I have another one, just don't remember which it was. I always thought covers when done by artists or the band were cool. I have a Durutti Column LP that was glued together by the members of Joy Division while they were watching nude flicks. lol, thought that was a cool story.

He did 2 or 3 Stones covers. He started early in the 50's. John Lennon Menlove ave. Is a nice bit of art. We covered him in Art history. He did some Liza Minelli, Velvet Underground and Tennessee Williams. What a crappy death that guy had. Poisoned by his fancy dinner plates.

He did 2 or 3 Stones covers. He started early in the 50's. John Lennon Menlove ave. Is a nice bit of art. We covered him in Art history. He did some Lisa Minelli, Velvet Underground and Tennesee Williams. What a crappy death that guy had. Poisoned by his fancy dinner plates.

Ugh.

I don't have minelli or menlove ave. T. Williams is interesting.

Tonight on American Routes (syndicated national show) the Flatlanders are on and of course some of their solo stuff....

You a fan of Austin City Limits? Loved that show.I'm pretty sure I saw the Flatlanders on there a time of two.

I'm listening to Shady grove by Garcia and Grisman.:love::love::love:

Awww.... Son of a ....I just broke my 20 yr. old glass chillum. My favorite smoke piece.:(Poop.

Back
Top Bottom