Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+52 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+20 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 65 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 45
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 31 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 31
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone1) - Day 22 & (clone6) Day 4
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 17 - link to start

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) &
Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) next

Everyone is peachy.

RD-~500ppm/1.25/6.6 - Buddha Bloom, MammothP, tea, sweet
GC - ?/750ml/6.7 - molasses and sweet

I gave the Nagual and WW in veg some water with big bloom because they were dry last night, also gave a few ml to the youngest RD clone. Going to give the BBa about 500ml (after water comes to room temp) with a touch of Botanicare Bloom.

Back this evening sometime to drool on the couch and turn it up to 11.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+53 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+21 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 66 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 46
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 32 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 32
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)

(clone1) - Day 22

(clone6) - Day 5
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 18 - link to start

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) &
Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) next

GC - ?/500ml/6.5 - Molasses and Sweet.
RD - 650ppm/1.75l/6.5 - Botanicare Bloom, 1ml Tiger Bloom, Seaplex, Tea.

Veg - 350ppm/1.5L/6.5 - Botanicare Bloom, .5ml Ca/Mg and Buddha Grow.

I have some stuff to take care of this morning. I plan on potting up the 707 maybe this afternoon into a smart#3, might also do the PTW as well into #2, their not supposedly large plants so maybe we can finish them in 2s.

Going to top the Nagual.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+54 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+22 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 67 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 47
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 33 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 33
(clone1) - Day 23
(clone6) - Day 6
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 19 - link to start

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) next

GC - 300ppm/1L/6.5 - Molasses and Sweet.
RD - 750ppm/1.5l/6.5 - 2ml Botanicare Bloom, Seaplex, Tea, Big Bloom, .25ml Ca/Mg, Sweet

Veg - 350ppm/1.5L/6.5 - Big Bloom for everyone, added and re-ph'ed Ca/Mg for the BBa/WWc/Naguai.

Off to the grow store today. Just thinking it would be cool if they had a nursery of clones to select from. Maybe one day. I need a few more smart 2 and saucers and FFLW. And a taco. What does everyone (in soil) use for seed starter/light mix?

Repotted the 707 into a pot that the WW was in. Put some of my soil in the bottom, some mykos, then a mixture of FFOF and FFLW to grade, with a shit ton of mykos on the sides of the plant and in the new soil. Gave it some water with BB and into the closet.

Here is what is going on in the veg area. Moved the tray to the garage so I can get to plants easier.
Yellow is Nagaui, to it's right is the WWc.
Green is repotted 707. The seedlings below it are the PTW with the swords (very small).
Blue is BBa, Red are the RD clones.

Here is a shot of the tent. GC is on the right.

Closer shot of the GC, it still looks like a good 2 weeks for me. I hope to hell not. 55-60 days, but those uppermost thicker pistols are white and tris are clear as can be. Hopefully a quick change as the plant is getting crowded out. I pulled a couple more yellow and gone fans off her.

And onto the RD. Closer shot so we can see the young buds. Past couple days the stretch has slowed, it's still going, but at a fraction of what it was. I might move the light a couple more inches in a week just to make sure there is no burn. Past two days I have dropped about 100ppm of Tiger Bloom into it's daily drink. Wanted a touch of faster N, it's .1 fast and 1.9 water. Also wanted lower K since I was giving a touch of silica. I see a touch of burn so we will go back to the water sol N in the buddha bloom and botanicare pure blend pro bloom soil....(mouthful).

The last pic shows plants with upper fans turned down and cupped to my eyes. The entire rest looks excellent. Is that a normal condition on those or is that the burn you mentioned? I had that before with Too much N I thought?

good eye!

I get temps pretty hot with CO2 and vents off. I would say it's normal, If I cut back on the temps and co2 they look mo' happy. Sometimes the RD pouts before lights out and at lights on.

It does bug me, bc it indicates stress...that top node was 9" off the light.

So, could be a combination....

I start in ProMix HP. Light and fluffy and nute-free. Have to go buy more this weekend but that means a schlep down to Lowes. Home Depot doesn't carry ProMix.
Hey Shed. I’m not sure where you live but I got mine online from Wally mart delivered in 2 days for 52$ and free delivery. Might be worth checking out.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+55 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+23 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 68 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 48
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 34 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 34
(clone1) - Day 24
(clone6) - Day 7
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 20- link to start

GC - 300ppm/500ml/6.5 - Molasses and Sweet.
RD - 300ppm/500ml/6.5 - Sweet, and a touch of Buddha Bloom tonight. I gave this plant 2L yesterday because I want to see if it can make it 24 hours on that bc I am going out of town overnight for the holiday. So my plan is to go light today, and hit it with a 450ppm 2.5L split over two feedings tomorrow so it can skip a day. Will also double up on water on the GC.
Veg - Pass. Might do some water with BB in it later to a couple of the larger - nagual and BBa and 707. The WWc is still a touch wet from yesterday....she can dry out. The 707 looks like it did not flinch at the new pot.

Making Brownies today.

Love the smell of baking chocolate! Hope that 707 takes off ✈️ ;)

Had a couple, pretty good, modified the recipe w less water and they came out of the glass as a whole piece.

I went ahead and leaned the main node of the RD over via a supercrop. Can't move the lights anymore (maybe 1") and it's just going to get burnt.:confused:. No snap, tough as nails, we will see how it is in the AM. Prob back up.?

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+57 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+25 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 70 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 50
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 36 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 36
(clone1) - Day 26
(clone6) - Day 9
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 22 - link to start

Happy Green Thanksgiving everyone. Just got back from an 8 hour friendly commute up our favorite N-S Interstate in this state.

Despite giving the Raspberry Diesel 2.5 liters on Wed at 2pm, it looked like a wilted wreck this pm. I quickly gave it a liter of just ph water followed by 1.5l of mild nutes. I think it started to perk up, but it was close to lights out. RH has been in the 30s, that has not helped. I hope, and am almost positive that it will bounce back. One of it's lowers looked bad, so I removed it. I guess I just need to keep this one on an IV for a bit.

Everyone else looked fine. My BBa is throwing a little smell. I gave it a little of the mild nutes I mixed for the RD. I had the BBa under the kind300, and it was leaning pretty hard over to the 4K vero at the same height a foot away. I peeked at a pair of buds on the GC and on one bud things were looking pretty milky, the other still had some clear to resolve. I will get in there and get a better look tomorrow...hopefully she will not need a staggered harvest.

Photos and nutes tomorrow. Fingers crossed on the RD.

Back
Top Bottom