Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

When I am running my CO2, I turn the exhaust off. Fan is not on a controller yet, as I have yet to find one that does what I like and is not 2K. My heat and co2 spike more in this larger tent than they did in my smaller tent, and it takes longer to adjust it back down to normal.

Top of my canopy runs from 65 at night to 94 if it is hot and the vent is off, RH right now is 45, if I turn gas heat on, it goes to 35 or less pretty quick.

My exhaust vents to the peak of my crawlspace by a vent. I run a Can 50 on the side for recirc and that kills any smell quick.

I have not seen RH spikes from me running CO2 over the summer do anything negative to the product. My RH spikes high 80s when I run it. I only run it when I am here to semi monitor, or if I am outside working for an hour or so and can come in and manually turn the vent on.

If I am on the road, tent vent stays on and co2 off.

Everything i've read says co2 is of the best benefit from the start of flower through stretch plus a week or so.

Hope that helps, ask, discuss? Sometimes I want more RH and sometimes I want less...but in the end I am at the mercy of the outdoors and what my central hvac does to modify that.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+67 - link to start.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+35 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 80 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 60
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 46 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 46
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)
(clone1) - Day 36
(clone6) - Day 19
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 32 - link to start
HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019

I opened the tent this morning and the GC leaned on me and told me it was tired and to look at it's trichomes, I see some amber here and there starting to appear, it's starting low and working up the plant, looks like I will be drying this week...maybe cutting Tuesday. Hopefully we will have 3 zips dry off this plant, maybe a little more.

This morning is Bake N' Wassle in that order. I am going to press about a gram of ak to vape while I am crawling on the roof hanging lights. Everytime I am up there I have this incredible view of downtown. I've though about adding a second story room with a nice deck to overlook the city every year I go up there. Just don't need the additional taxes. I guess I could just get baked and lay on the roof when I want a view. My wife would think that is feral of me.

I gave the GC and the RD some water with mammothp. Veg group is getting the same today. Around midday I will give the rd about 300 ppm of the Botanicare HPK and seaplex.

Wife is going to fry a couple chickens that I pulled with 6 dozen eggs last Thursday. I get sick of eggs when the hens are cranking em out after about the 2nd week of them-usually happens about the 4 quiche or so (wish I was brave enough to harvest mushrooms). Kids get to shell about 70# of pecans I have sitting in the garage. I still have about 300# at the barn. I gave the neighbor 20# and they thought they won the lottery. (shitty pecan season, but mine are managed).
That is very helpful Nobody thank you for the detailed breakdown. I seem to have every means possible of lowering humidity, it’s raising it that’s the problem.

@InTheShed
Do you set it behind a fan?
You could if you want spread the moisture around quickly. Keep in mind it's pure steam so it will raise the temps as it raises the RH. A timer that can handle the wattage will be necessary unless you're going to be there to turn it off. The walls will drip in short order!
My wife would think that is feral of me.
That ain't feral! It's a scene from every suburban coming of age movie :).
Okay...I’m gonna try it! You think I need two for a 4x8?
No way! Rooster used one for his whole house.

With my 1000w HPS day temps are right in the 78F range and Humidity is hanging tough around 45%RH. Night temps (from 2pm - 8pm) is 68-70F, 45%RH.
My dehumidifier keeps RH in check during lights out. My humidifier is pumping all day long. I have my exhaust set to come on at 45%RH and the deadband is 5% so at 40%RH the exhaust shuts off to allow RH to build back up. The exhaust is on for about 1.5 minutes and off for about 3.5 minutes.

You can see I’m basically running a sealed tent for every 3.5 minutes. Which is what draws my interest to co2.
I have an Ideal 12kBTU AC dual hose design for air conditioning.

Subbing up on Sheds suggestion for CO2 talk, gotta catch up!
Edibles, photos of what your burning, music crap, blunt wraps, and now dabbing and pressing are also welcome for discussion....

With my 1000w HPS day temps are right in the 78F range and Humidity is hanging tough around 45%RH. Night temps (from 2pm - 8pm) is 68-70F, 45%RH.
My dehumidifier keeps RH in check during lights out. My humidifier is pumping all day long. I have my exhaust set to come on at 45%RH and the deadband is 5% so at 40%RH the exhaust shuts off to allow RH to build back up. The exhaust is on for about 1.5 minutes and off for about 3.5 minutes.

You can see I’m basically running a sealed tent for every 3.5 minutes. Which is what draws my interest to co2.
I have an Ideal 12kBTU AC dual hose design for air conditioning.

Your kinda doing what I am doing, but I would like to know the controller your using to trigger fan on RH, and are you pleased with it. Right now, with a tent as small as mine and my controller for co2, I turn the regulator on and manually shut down the vent. Depending on temps, I might be able to go a couple hours on one charge, temp and rh spike, and I just let it greenhouse. My rh gets to 80, temps 93 or so (with no house ac running now), I have recirc fans on. When I get back by I kick the fan on. The temporary high temps and rh, does not seem to effect the plants. Overnight my RH averages about 45 during the winter and about 60 during the summer (humid here).

Basically I work with what I have and dont really try to target rh other than water more if its dry, or less when it's wet.

I have a dab to do, going to put on headphones and listen to the show....thoughts?

Edibles, photos of what your burning, music crap, blunt wraps, and now dabbing and pressing are also welcome for discussion....
Excellent, I’m experimenting with edibles
here is a pic of what I’m burning and the best blunt wrap I’ve ever had lol

I’m doing ice water hash and going to dry dry ice sifting. I enjoy a dab and get mine from a dispensary. I really really want a press.

I’m pretty sure Mrs. nobody gave up on housetraining you years ago, and now just shakes her head and sighs. Lol
Very true. Very very true.

Excellent, I’m experimenting with edibles
here is a pic of what I’m burning and the best blunt wrap I’ve ever had lol

I’m doing ice water hash and going to dry dry ice sifting. I enjoy a dab and get mine from a dispensary. I really really want a press.
I've never seen a tobacco wonderberry, only hemp where i live. I enjoy pulling all the tobacco out of the backwoods honeys and putting a raw filter in them and using em as a cone. Nice smooth smoke. I want to try some of those tobacco leaf wraps.

Just got a press hooked up friday. I am in love. It's a Nugsmasher Mini. Idiotproof.

I much prefer dry ice to water ice for kief. Having done both, using dry ice with all the trim you have in a stainless bowl and covering it with a 120 screen and sifting for 10 min or so (leaving the dry ice on it as you sift), provides about 20 m of work for a big ole hash puck and all that remains is freeze dried weed that looks like dry parsley. Next time I chop a plant I am going to do this for the keif to press, then pull the dry ice out and decarb and cook in oil to see if there is anything left.

Got on Floyd Obscured By Clouds. About to flip it and hit one small dab before side 2.

Your kinda doing what I am doing, but I would like to know the controller your using to trigger fan on RH, and are you pleased with it. Right now, with a tent as small as mine and my controller for co2, I turn the regulator on and manually shut down the vent. Depending on temps, I might be able to go a couple hours on one charge, temp and rh spike, and I just let it greenhouse. My rh gets to 80, temps 93 or so (with no house ac running now), I have recirc fans on. When I get back by I kick the fan on. The temporary high temps and rh, does not seem to effect the plants. Overnight my RH averages about 45 during the winter and about 60 during the summer (humid here).

Basically I work with what I have and dont really try to target rh other than water more if its dry, or less when it's wet.

I have a dab to do, going to put on headphones and listen to the show....thoughts?

Very interesting to find someone doing something similar to me. I was guided by Shed and Pennywise a few weeks back toward Vapor Pressure Deficit. I wrote a post about it and the links in my sig. basically by manipulating the temps and RH accurately we can keep the plants transpiration at the max efficiency. That directly relates to happier plants and in your environment the plants would eat that co2 up!
I think I might have something you’ll like for controlling things in a more automated way.
It’s a hydrofarm product and cost me less than 200 bucks. Their is a big brother to this one that is digital.

Good lookin Rosin, color is just age of material in most cases. If the oil is hard to collect try putting a plate in the freezer before you press then lay your sheet of parchment on top of it to collect it, will chill the rosin enough to enable you to collect much easier

Good lookin Rosin, color is just age of material in most cases. If the oil is hard to collect try putting a plate in the freezer before you press then lay your sheet of parchment on top of it to collect it, will chill the rosin enough to enable you to collect much easier
I pressed some White Widow this morning, it's my most recent cut, lighter in color.

I did not care for the taste of the venom og. I will just smoke it. It was the thin stuff, but great to know going forward!

I will be pulling off quite a bit of Green Crack this week and might be pressing some by this weekend...

Okay, I am sorry guys for using the wrong version of “their.” Sadly, I’m no longer able to edit my post. Commence flogging :adore::rofl:
Let's please not ever make this english class. I understand and do it all the time, especially when I am stoned and on here.
My dad can't read or write english and I have been able to communicate with him for 46 years +-

Very interesting to find someone doing something similar to me. I was guided by Shed and Pennywise a few weeks back toward Vapor Pressure Deficit. I wrote a post about it and the links in my sig. basically by manipulating the temps and RH accurately we can keep the plants transpiration at the max efficiency. That directly relates to happier plants and in your environment the plants would eat that co2 up!
I think I might have something you’ll like for controlling things in a more automated way.
It’s a hydrofarm product and cost me less than 200 bucks. Their is a big brother to this one that is digital.
I need to look at this a little, how close are the settings you use to your readings on other gauges....can you calibrate it?

I don't use much co2, I try to cram it in for the first 30 days, after that it's sporadic at best. I think the plant benefits from it. My 20# tank read 900psi 2+ months ago and it has not moved. Today they may get 3 or 4 applications.

Since I live in my house, and have saltwater fish tanks, I don't leave the tank on unattended. I also have 3 other co2 monitors. I hear this stuff kills people left and right in California. jk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today passed on the veg group, liter ph'ed water to gc, liter phed water to RD with mammoth p, going to feed around 300-400ppm 1l this afternoon.

Been having to uber around since my main ride has the front end dropped right now. Still considering picking up the kids from school this week on horseback....lol. I would do it if it would not be such a phone whore attention getter.

I did a batch last night because I was getting low on forbidden fruit rosin. So with the trim I got from my outdoor harvest I made some dry sift. As you can see in the pics below. I put 4.5 grams of it into a 2.5 x 4.5 90 micron screen bag and pressed it. 185 degrees for a minute. This was my results. 2.87 grams yield. I ended up folding it in half and repressing it for another 30 seconds also

Attachments

• F61EE8F4-5816-4452-B294-0801ADA92846.png
    F61EE8F4-5816-4452-B294-0801ADA92846.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • 1A4042D3-556E-4CCE-82A2-053F2AE70FD4.png
    1A4042D3-556E-4CCE-82A2-053F2AE70FD4.png
    918.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 04473B92-2B31-4AD4-8E99-F05EC19084A0.png
    04473B92-2B31-4AD4-8E99-F05EC19084A0.png
    862.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 8C2B0E21-EB90-469D-92D9-FE048AE007F0.png
    8C2B0E21-EB90-469D-92D9-FE048AE007F0.png