Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Looks like some nice smoke. How do you like your c-vault? Which size do you have?
that one in the photo is the 2l, it can hold up to about 5 zips. I also own the other two sizes below that, one is good for a couple ounces, the other maybe a half ounce.

I think the bud is in better shape w storage vs jars, dunno why.

This morning I pulled the Raspberry Diesel out of the hanging net. I removed all the stems where bud had dried back, I got a final weight of 206g, after a couple hours in the vault it's showing about 63rh, so we will get on with the cure.

I broke the harvest up for storage, put 140g of it in a 2l vault and the remainder in the 'medium' vault. We will watch it for a week or so and see what is sweating and if we need to go bovida or not. The Green Crack that I cut on the 15th is still at 63% in it's 2L.

On vaults vs ball jars...I wash and can my jars, and boil them. I basically just tap the vaults to get everything out of them. I initially wiped them on receipt. I had previously commented that I did not care for bovida because I could detect a cardboard or paper taste on the bud....I kept half the WW with a 62 in a vault and the other half without in a vault...both maintained rh, the stuff with the bovida stayed a little fluffier. No taste difference. I think this is because the vault keeps the pack off the buds. There is more light protection. On the buds being in better shape, IDK, maybe because of larger surface area at opening and not slapping and moving stuff around as much to get at them.

But, they are $$$$$$. Sure a few is within budget, but if I were doing this for an outdoor grow...no way.

Wonderful nice evening, gave everyone a little water since the rh has been low with the heat on. Been vaping tonight, listening to Jason Molina Songs Ohia Love & Work, late xmas present from the wife....she has good taste.

I think one batch of my RD may be a little to dry. Around 8pm it was reading 58%, it's in the smaller cvault whereas the larger one is reading 62%, maybe I will switch pucks tomorrow.

I have a vault as my center table piece. I keep my ready to smoke in it. They are pretty great. I wish they were more inexpensive

I could use a couple more, but that is like almost 2 bills. I need to rig up an auto watering system first.

Wonderful nice evening, gave everyone a little water since the rh has been low with the heat on. Been vaping tonight, listening to Jason Molina Songs Ohia Love & Work, late xmas present from the wife....she has good taste.

I think one batch of my RD may be a little to dry. Around 8pm it was reading 58%, it's in the smaller cvault whereas the larger one is reading 62%, maybe I will switch pucks tomorrow.

I could use a couple more, but that is like almost 2 bills. I need to rig up an auto watering system first.
Did you see I did an internet controlled plug on the pump and water wirelessly. I don’t store my nutes so I only do it for away from home time like vacation. The small auto watering is not sufficient. If you want I can dig up pics and show you.

Well the large 2L container of RD was 65% this morning, and the smaller container was 60%, so I guess we will start burping once a day for a week, then every 2-3 days. I have a used 62% I will throw in once I make sure the pucks are on the same sheet of music.

Funny, after all that marathon trimming on those two big ass plants I really don't have much going on. The chloric BBa will prob get cut this week sometime. It smells decent enough and the pistols are changing and I see a little amber on the lower parts of the buds and it's moving up.

Tonight I will cueing up some Muddy Waters from his 78 tour. Was recently released in the US. Has Champagne and Reefer and that is all that matters. Also doing record 2 of Jason Molina. Might even go into some of Bowie's ST or maybe some obsecure garage rock high school battle of the bands LPs from Dallas (found about 6 of these High School battle of the bands records at a garage sale....their all good (60,early70s), one of them has Stevie Ray Vaughn at 15 in a band with Steve Tobolousky (an actor now), it's on youtube if you want to listen).

Need to run to the vet, pick up some propane incase we get snow for the generators, and eat 3# of hashbrowns from waffle house (yes!)

Did you see I did an internet controlled plug on the pump and water wirelessly. I don’t store my nutes so I only do it for away from home time like vacation. The small auto watering is not sufficient. If you want I can dig up pics and show you.

I saw the rings and tubing...This is what I need, something for the flower tent, just a couple gallons of ph'ed water to last 2 or 3 days when I am away. What pump and controller do you use? I have one for a fish tank but it's on the other side of the house, and controls about 20 different things.

Just listened to some Jason Molina. Nice stuff. I’m not sure I could listen to the whole album in one sitting though, that’s some dark stuff.

It is. The LP my wife ended up getting me was not one I had heard in one sitting....it's pretty damn intense. Going to do it today for my daughter. Songwriters are something else....it takes a ton of sack to discuss personal pain with the general population.

I got the smallest adjustable flow pump I could find. They put out way more then I need. I use one in my water reservoir and pump into 1 gal jugs for feed mixing. And another in the tent. I have it plugged into a wireless plug I got off amazon that I can control from an App on my phone anywhere I have a connection. Very simple and inexpensive. I picked. Plug that was wireless without needing a hub. I would link it but I don’t feel like reading all the rules lol.

I got the smallest adjustable flow pump I could find. They put out way more then I need. I use one in my water reservoir and pump into 1 gal jugs for feed mixing. And another in the tent. I have it plugged into a wireless plug I got off amazon that I can control from an App on my phone anywhere I have a connection. Very simple and inexpensive. I picked. Plug that was wireless without needing a hub. I would link it but I don’t feel like reading all the rules lol.

Nah, no need to place a link and have a mod send a pm about it 4 weeks later. I can find what your talking about. I don't want to have to go through a hub or other crap either. Simple is better.

Or it's something they just need to do: to get it out to the world. Artists..who knows :hmmmm:.

Happy hashbrowns and propane nobody! Best wishes to you and the family for a joyful 2019.
:theband:

I also got to play with a smokin' grinder pump. Shoulda called P.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+80- link to start, cut 500g wet + trim 12/17-212g, 12/20-130g dry + trim
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+58 - link to start. 12/25 750g wet, 206g dry + trim

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 8
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 8 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 7 - link to cut.
SO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 7
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 7

US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 76
SO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)
(clone6) - Day 49

HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 62 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 14

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019

Happy New Year Everyone :Namaste:

Pressed about 8 grams this morning, don't have to work tomorrow or be anywhere today....so yay. The small vault of RD is holding 63 this morning, the large vault was at 68, I opened it for an hour or so and moved the buds around gently. It's excellent in a vape right now, a little wet.

I need to move the plants in the tent around, the 707 is going in the back, it's stretching about 1" a day now, the PTW is going in front of it where it gets more light, the RD clone in there can stay in partial shade, don't really care if it puts out big since I have a 10 zip stash here. I might take some photos. Been hitting the WWc pretty heavy with Ca/Mg and it's looking better on new growth. I've also noticed the Nagual does not like any N, it claws. The clones at 8 days look decent...it's tough as nighttime temps are getting to about 67. I may cycle the veg lights to run overnight to help keep the room a little warmer or just run 24 in veg till spring.

I plan to make some qwet today with some of the press bags, basically their in a ball jar, and I am going to just decarb in the jar and dump ethanol on top. Since they have been pressed at least twice, I am going to decarb for about 50min at 240 to get it done.

BBa looks like it will get chopped by Friday or Saturday, so I will be dropping the Bubba Cheese and Diamond Girl maybe next week?

Back
Top Bottom