Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - 14 ounces wet, drying.
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 67 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 66 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 66
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 66

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 108
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 121 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 72, clones Day 1
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 47

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) - soaking again
AutoDuck & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019 -just wait

Today I looked at the trichomes, nobodys ready....hopefully I don't run out of drying space when they all come due at the same time....lol. I think the RD has another week to 10, the PTW another 5 or so, the WW another 10 or so and the Nagual maybe 10-14.

I went ahead and gave everyone in the tent 400ppm of Roots Organic N-P-K, a 0-5-4 formula with mammoth-p (this is every watering now, I am sold) and sweet. The veggers got Roots Organic Budda Grow and Ca/Mg to about 300ppm.

I took the lowest pair off the bagseed and dipped them and placed in ph'ed plugs that were soaking in Ca/Mg water. I prepped some pro-tekt in a spray bottle ph'ed to around 6,8 or so. for the clones.

Here is the veg area and clones running under the single vero 4K set at 48watts. I also dropped another Bubba Cheese seed and tossed the one that had been soaking for 4-5 days. Sooner or later one will crack.

The idea is to get clones going of the three RD, PTW, Bagseed (lemonade strain that was great pressed-but sex first). Get 2 autos sprouted and get the PTW and RD into the tent to flower after a big repot (maybe this weekend). Then get a couple new photo strains cracking. The Nagaul might be moved into flower a few weeks behind the RD and PTW. It's clone sister will need repotted, and clones taken.

Happy friday everyone in weedland.

Cuttings! Let's get some fast roots on those :).

Shed isn't sure if nobody is speaking of himself in the third person, because if he is this means something completely different.
Ha ha. I did a double take on that as well.

Today it's pretty dry in the house (low 30s), so I took all but the two largest 707 colas and started freeing the buds from the stems and getting into a 2L cannavault to check it's RH after a few hours. It will prob need to sit with a cracked lid for a couple days, but I think we are there.

Also pressed more of some larf mix that I have (getting rid of older stuff) and some RD. Cleaned out a few cannavaults for the upcoming cuts.

Shitty weather here and shittier coming.

after about 8 hours sealed up in the cannavault the rh puck read 66%. I went ahead and pulled the stems on the main cola, but I need to get a tall hermetic jar for the next time I get a cola like that. Just so I can pull it out and pull a pinch every so often.

I will burp a bit, right now the top is off for a couple hours before bed. Once it reads 60-62, we will get a final weight and put a large bovida 62 bag on it that I was using on the Raspberry Diesel,,,,smells pretty decent and looks nice too. Prob 3 good zips there.

In the meantime, I need to roll a fat ass blunt and get that on fire before settling into some jj cale.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - 14 ounces wet, 109g @ 62% + trim, curing.
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 70 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 69 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 69
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 69

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 111
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 124 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 75, clones Day 4
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 50

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) - soaking again in paper towel.
AutoDuck & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019 -just wait

The Bubba Cheese barely cracked, so I wrapped it in a towel. Not in a hurry, but damn.

I opened the 707 cvault this morning, smells very nice! Weighed it, just shy of a qp. I did remove as much stem as possible and left more sugar leaf on than I have in the past....assuming that this will help with pressing it. Might try pressing a plug or two in about 10 days. It will get burped in the vault daily.

Fed the tent mammoth-p, molasses, little sweet, 1.5 liters. Fed the veg group 1.5l with Budda Grow (N), Ca/Mg, Mammoth-P, Seaplex and Karma.

I am guessing the PTW is next in the next few days. It's not that big of a plant and has thick heavy sugar leaves-so it will be a shitty trim-plant looks done, but giving it a couple more days-checked last night. Prob ought to plan on getting a big ass chunk of dry ice and making sift of the 5 big freezer zip locks of trim when I take down this next plant. Also need to bake some brownies to have on hand in the evening. So plan on a workday.

I have a ton of kief from my grinder and about 10-15g on hand of sift. I have been rolling dabs in kief to use it and it's quite nice....of course the grinder kief is dirtier to clean bangers, but it's not any more effort. It gets one really stoned....lol.

No reason to trim what you're going to press, true?
That is kinda what I am thinking, however, I am approaching that slowly. I kinda eyeballed the trim for what still had decent trichome. I prob left only about 5% more on the largest buds at the most this go around. It was more of a "spend 30 minutes trimming or 2 hours trimming decision".

Got on Allman Brothers 7/8/70 w Johnny Winter.

I made a batch of brownies today. Someone took my 4 boxes of brownie mix out of the pantry and used it, so I had to make do with Chef Bettie.

I hope whomever ate my 4 other boxes of brownies enjoyed them.
Fucking brownie bandit! Chocolito bandito. :rofl:

Fucking brownie bandit! Chocolito bandito. :rofl:
I know man, there are a pair of them in the house. Always when I am out of town. Since they cook I guess they pick what they cook. I was in vegas for 4 days, that is a box of brownies a day. Pretty good gig.

Back
Top Bottom