Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

My Honeywell fans stink. :( I'm going to try some of the magnetic drive fans next. I'm sick of my cheap bearings going to crap after 9 months.

Maybe I just happened to get three bad Honeywells in a row? Weirder things have happened.

I'm sure you will have no problem with the one you have. Just because...

My Honeywell fans stink. :( I'm going to try some of the magnetic drive fans next. I'm sick of my cheap bearings going to crap after 9 months.

Maybe I just happened to get three bad Honeywells in a row? Weirder things have happened.

I'm sure you will have no problem with the one you have. Just because...
we will see, at 12 per their cheaper than the crap the others make for tent growers.

Must get rid of em somehow.

It's outside, no space to take up really. Plus my luck with these seeds lately.

@InTheShed is there any rule as to when you add your lecithin? If I have a liter of oil in glass that I like can I just throw it in there and shake it up? Or must it go in at temp? Ratio?

Lecithin goes in after infusion, and it's a lot easier to mix in when the oil is hot. I'm not even sure it mixes at room temps, so I would microwave the oil and then add the lecithin. Then (according to SweetSue), refrigerate for 24 hours.
whats the super duper happy oil to lecithin ratio?

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 13 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 13 days flower
MMG Txaki @ 35 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 35 days

Autos
Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 84 days
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 84

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 79
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 13 outside
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 6 outside

Dropped in water
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck in napkin
2x Dutch Passion Cindy Jack Auto in water
Clones

Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 @ 3 small roots @ 23 days

Well, I am burning through these auto seeds like a madman...out with the old stock so I can order new. I think I have about 10-15 more auto seeds, but could be wrong. I have two autoducks in a napkin with about 1mm of tap out, they will go in 2g outside. Day ago I dropped the cindy jack seeds and they have sank.

I am thinking of topping one of the Auto Glueberry OG that is outside for a SxS. Might do this later today.

Over in the veg area I still have the 100w chibi blazing along at about 40w. I removed the dome on the Diamond Girl clone a few days back, it's been off, and I think I see new growth up top. I am going to leave ugly lowers on for a bit.

The Blue Dream and Txaki look healthy.

Over in the tent the C99 is REALLY stretching, I have seen some takeup on lowers, maybe about 5 leaves, same with the Diamond girl, but she is very verdant so not as worried-I am giving alot more nutes, up to about 2%Mg, 5% Ca, and even some grow big today for a shot of urea.

I was kinda not impressed by the c99 in veg, it's freebie house seed so you never know what you get. Plant has looked chloric most of it's life, but now it's really trying hard....

Hope yall have a nice smooth day here in stonerville!

Urea makes the world go round. That and the nitrogen cycle. And everyone is trying to save the Tardigrades.
Water bears? What do they have to do with anything?

Got the Auto Ducks in soil this morning. They are outside in the shade at about 5k lux next to the OG Kush seedling for a bit.

Over in the sun, it's closer to 120K lux, and the Glueberry plants seem to be doing well. I topped one of them yesterday.

I topped both the Blue Dream and the Txaki yesterday as well.

More takeup in the tent, more PPM in the feeding.

Back
Top Bottom