Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 36 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 36 days flower
MMG Txaki @ 58 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 58 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 46 days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 36 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 21 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 9 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ in soil

3x Humboldt OG Kush Auto soaking

Right now, Iggy Live Post Pop Uk LP, prob followed by Floyd WYWH. I can sleep late.

This eve I dropped three more of the OGK that is sucking ass so bad. This is the last three. So far I have one viable plant out of 7 seeds dropped. One of the others has three leafs and that is it. WTF, I will get photos tomorrow...give it another day or three.

No sign of the Durban Poison, one looked great, the other meh.

The good news, soils already in pots. I only have like 2-3 duck seeds left and a 3 pack of Barney's Pineapple Express and I am officially out of autos and need to order more! Hurry up specials!

I might pot up the Diamond Girl tomorrow. The Txaki topping produced three tops with one cut....weird. See photos. I am going to keep this plant on the short side BC they tend to split like this, So the DG might go into the tent next,

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 38 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 38 days flower
MMG Txaki @ 60 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 60 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 48 days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 38 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 23 outside
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 11 outside
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 1 outside

Photos, yay, it's nice outside today. I think I will cull an OG kush because it has some jacked growth. There is a photo below next to the seedling of the Durban Poison that just came up (the other seed is doubtful. Thoughts on the jacked up growth? The remainder of the OG Kush seeds are in a napkin.

Over on the inside area of things I have the veg area and the tent. The gals in the tent are smelling quite lovely, I wish the c99 would fill out more, and it could, who knows. Looks like the DG is going to give me two fat ass colas, I have been opening it's buds like twice a week so they don't get that wet look from growing into each other. The plant seems to respond to it well, it's appears to be pretty trainable-good flex. The DG is on the right in the tent and those two colas on the right are the ones i've been fingering up.

I might get motivated to up-pot the dg clone today...its starting to show some pre-rootbound blues. I just cleaned out a 7g smart pot that had the Nagual clone in, maybe I should move this clone in that pot...? Maybe veg it another 100 days or so....with moving the other cit cob out in the garage I will have quite a bit of veg room.

Does you local power company think it's a 1990s telco? Do they have so much excess capacity at night that they're doling it out for free? What's up with that?
Yes, they do think they are 1990’s telco.
Yes, and it helps shift some of the load to off peak hours to try and balance demand during peak a/c usage.

:)

The Glueberry Autos are looking good! Some early topping of your autos would help with yields. There is really only time to top once, but it can turn it from a Christmas tree to having four, six, or eight main colas.

If you go back a couple pages, you will see I tried topping one of the glueberry, but it was not low enough, dunno how.

Yes, they do think they are 1990’s telco.
Yes, and it helps shift some of the load to off peak hours to try and balance demand during peak a/c usage.

:)
I always thought it was an 'incentive' to own an electric car. Then they ditch free nights when you are charging the beast tesla you bought.

If you go back a couple pages, you will see I tried topping one of the glueberry, but it was not low enough, dunno how.
Oh, I missed that! I top them just like a photo at the 3rd or 4th node. Seems to work for me.

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 39 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 39 days flower
MMG Txaki @ 61 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 61 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 49 days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 39 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 24 outside
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 12 outside
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 2 outside

I got two tails on the OG K in the napkin...so those may go into soil either this pm or tomorrow.

I have this little fucked up og kush at 12 days, I also have a healthy one. I am thinking of culling this one, because it's just not growing right on one side of the plant. It's an auto....and the yield will already be tiny, don't want to waste moving a pot for .25g

Over in the tent I am starting to think about tapering N some. We are at 40 days, I saw one DG harvest on the tube at like 58 days. c99 is generally an earlier strain from what I see out there. So might have them completely off N by around day 55. It's not really a flush but it is less N, but I still give P-K-Ca-Mg-Su

Nobody, I had to show you my progress. Back from vaca so I’m starting the room. I’m starting a how to tap-grow journal. I’ll send you an invite when I figure out how.
36377DCB-CF29-45DD-A7F8-4A2B9C06234C.jpeg
ED215B4E-1A11-4DE5-B2F8-30B7B54EAAE1.jpeg
A87B6CA6-2DA8-4968-AFC6-A2CCF22E2C1C.jpeg
03121A6F-B99C-4063-8705-6D32E5549A41.jpeg

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 40 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 40 days flower
MMG Txaki @ 62 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 62 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 50 days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 40 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 25 outside
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 13 outside
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 3 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto in soil
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto soaking-doubtful

3x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express soaking

Johnny Winter Progressive Blues Experiment going. It has a cool sound to it, was recorded in the empty Vulcan Gas Company.

Dropped 3 PE this PM. Autos stayed under lights in the garage all but an hour of the day due to my schedule. They are doing well for 2 gallon pots. I did finally remember to order more 2g, 5g and 7g from zon.

Gals in the tent got about 6L today, which is the norm over the course of the day.

The three in veg are doing their veg thing....pretty slow since the toppings and replants....they have time till the tent clears. I've already decided there will be at least 2 afghani fems in the next veg cycle, maybe something else as well.

Here are the autos being autos in the overnight spot. Temps seem to be under control at the moment. If it gets really cold I might have to look at some type of heat, or just get a hood going. I did bring a poultry fan in from the barn....now I need to hook it up. Sorry about the blurple, we will remedy that soon as timber ships.

I kept the f-up'ed og kush....it did throw a set of double leaves, see what it does next node.....I am enjoying the freakshow.

@Fudo Myoo - looks great, just post a link to your thread here and I will find it sooner or later.

@BigBearNTexas - correction, the Glueberry OG I attempted to top is now the taller of the two with the more spaced out nodes.

@BigBearNTexas - correction, the Glueberry OG I attempted to top is now the taller of the two with the more spaced out nodes.
Maybe that’s the universes way of telling you to run SOG with your autos. Just plant them by the dozen. Lol

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 41 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 41 days flower
MMG Txaki @ 63 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 63 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 51 days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 41 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 26 outside
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 14 outside
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 4 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 1 outside

3x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express soaking

Nice day today, both of the OG Kush I planted yesterday are up.

Everyone got fed, watered, moved the autos outside around 3pm because neighbor was up on a ladder most of the morning.

I got the email re seedsman Halloween offering.

Maybe that’s the universes way of telling you to run SOG with your autos. Just plant them by the dozen. Lol

I could do a sog, but man, moving that in and out might not be a good pot growing experience.

Both of the OG Kush are up, I had to remove the seeds and the film under the seed to get them to open, like I did last two. Guess that is how these seeds are, I am 4/4 now doing that. Only have one more seed starting to crack in napkin.

The three barneys Pineapple Express sank, there in a napkin.

I placed a small order for some more fresh auto seeds from seedsman last night. I will order some other stuff when the Halloween thing arrives.

Here are the two mains on the Diamond Girl...she is packing on weight well. I louped her and it's still as clear as can be expected at 42 days.

sticky and smelly....need to open buds this pm.

Tonight I threw a clamplight 6500K big ass cfl next to the autos in the garage, for a bit more light, not really that much, and some warmth cause it be getting cooler over the next weekend-so they will be inside for a bit.

Here is whats incoming, notice their all autos cept for the g13 hashplant (sweet jesus!), that way I can hopefully get a zip or more from each pair for some variety.

Cause smoking 8 zips of Nagual is great and all....

1. Green Gummy Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  2. Kush Auto Feminised Seeds - 10
  3. FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – 3 Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto (LIMITED EDITION)
  4. Red Libanon Auto Regular Seeds - 8
  5. G14 Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  6. FREE - FREE SEEDS from EXPERT SEEDS - Sweet Cream Auto Feminised-5 Seeds
  7. Caramella Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  8. Delivery Insurance - original packaging removed at our discretion
  9. FREE - FREE SEEDS from Female Seeds - Auto WWxBB
  10. FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – 3 Seedsman NL Auto
  11. G13 Hashplant Feminised Seeds - 5

Back
Top Bottom