Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Photos Flower
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 43 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 43 days flower
Photos Veg
MMG Txaki @ 65 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 65 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 53 days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 43 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 28 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 16 outside
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 6 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 3 outside

3x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express soaking

Today I picked some yellow out of the tent. Everyone got fed. Temps are doing well in the garage, the autos will not see sun till Monday so....

I had one Hum OG Kush that is 16 days old that looks like it was only growing on three of it's sides. Few days ago I notice a normal pair of leaves on the node where it was omitting one leaf....I added a little potting mix to try to get it straighter.

One of the ducks is growing at an arc out of the soil, kinda a pain to water....seed came out sideways.

Hopefully Dan will get my new fixture out soon. I have like 10 days before I am really short of light out there.

For some weird ass shit in the cosmos thing, when I topped the Txaki, I ended up with this.

I am no expert, but I don't like this joint. Considering this plant is supposed to bolt like crazy, I double don't like this joint.

So should I:

1)Take a clone of the off side
2)Flower now
3)get a tomato cage on it and treat as normal, or stake each of the three limbs

Long weekend at the racetrack with offspring #2.

Autos got a little sun yesterday and today, moved out for about 6 hours each day. Tomorrow we are cooler, and it appears to be the case for a few more days....so they will be in the garage for a bit. Oh, my big ass 6500K cfl went out but I have another that will make due till the new timber light shows up.

Looks like I will have the late and slow OG Kush seed in soil tomorrow along with the first/3 Barney's Pineapple Express.

Tents doing well, I need to get some yellow out.

Will start to look for a decent cage, it's in a smart 4, and their not too deep, maybe cage and pole.

Have really been neglecting the rig this weekend and man, it hit nice and hard tonight!!!!!! :snowboating:

Photos Flower
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 46 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 46 days flower
Photos Veg
MMG Txaki @ 68 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 68 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 56days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 46 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 31 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 19 outside
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 9 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 6 outside
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto in soil
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express in soil

2x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express soaking

Got a little Funkadelic on right now. One Nation Under A Groove. Floyd shortly MLOR.

Howdy @Mr. Magoo -hope all has been well with the transition.

@Van Stank @stoneotter - I will look for a small cage. Otter, you doing outdoor this spring?

Well, got the last og K in soil and 1 of the PE today, it's a mix of ffof, some roots organic and fflw on top. The autos are looking good, but I am done dropping more until my new light shows up and I get 200w more moved into the garage-so I will have between 9-13 going. I've also kinda backed off the N with them. None look pale, the ffof is doing the trick.It was overcast today so they stayed in.

Shitty photo I know. Lotta 2g pots. 11 at the moment.

Veg is looking good, the DG is bouncing back from her crop and transplant into 7g smart and I see two more tops in it's near future. I wanna lot of tops on this one if it's mom is going to sprout 18" colas! Texaki is the tripod.

In the tent, the c99 is putting on a little weight and leaning against the sides. Shortly I will be opening her buds on her 6 or so colas....this tent is smelling pretty damn dank. She is rt to the rear.

Otter, you doing outdoor this spring?
Funny you would ask. As I was gazing at the ddas 20 minutes ago I contemplated an outdoor auto grow for the spring. Since I need to downsize things, some autos might be fun and just what the dr ordered. I'd love to and plan on it as of now.
LOS in the ground. I have to see how I feel then. How bout you?

Photos Flower
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 47 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 47 days flower
Photos Veg
MMG Txaki @ 69 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 69 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 57 days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 47 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 32 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 20 outside
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 10 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 7 outside
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 1 outside

Well, the late by a week OG K is above ground, still has it's head on. Here is a little better shot of the autos today. The Ducks remind me of Bats with Halloween coming.

I looked at the DG in the tent, and now spot some cloudiness in the trichomes. This is a killer plant, fast grower, smells wicked. Looking forward to getting this one hanging.

Now her daughter in the veg area, she was topped about 2 weeks or so and transplanted to a 7g. Mom formed two massive colas after her one topping. So I want to top the daughter more.....and give her a little more soil and longer veg time.

Do I top again now, or give it another node? She has quite a bit more veg time.

@stoneotter I do hope to be outside this spring unless we have a really wet early summer or something wonky.

Photos Flower
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 47 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 47 days flower
Photos Veg
MMG Txaki @ 69 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 69 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 57 days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 47 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 32 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 20 outside
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 10 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 7 outside
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 1 outside

Well, the late by a week OG K is above ground, still has it's head on. Here is a little better shot of the autos today. The Ducks remind me of Bats with Halloween coming.

I looked at the DG in the tent, and now spot some cloudiness in the trichomes. This is a killer plant, fast grower, smells wicked. Looking forward to getting this one hanging.

Now her daughter in the veg area, she was topped about 2 weeks or so and transplanted to a 7g. Mom formed two massive colas after her one topping. So I want to top the daughter more.....and give her a little more soil and longer veg time.

Do I top again now, or give it another node? She has quite a bit more veg time.

@stoneotter I do hope to be outside this spring unless we have a really wet early summer or something wonky.
I kicked myself in the ass all summer with nothing going outside. I missed the action.

It's almost like I planned it. He has two ducks though.....

Nothing like having a pair of ducks.

I do know of a girl with a third nipple. I hear it's pretty common. I have not surveyed this.

They also look like Bats to me, and Bats are more evil....it's Halloween and all.

I just got a shipping notice from @TimberGrowLights looks like friday.

So, will move the 2x20 osram / 4x50 cit to the garage, will be running two 2x100 veros in the tent and a single vero outside the tent for the veggers.

also the pineapple express is up!

Since the light is getting here....ordered a few more seeds....

1. FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – 3 Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto (LIMITED EDITION)
  2. UK Cheese Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  3. Black Sugar Feminised Seeds - 3
  4. Girl Scout Cookies Auto Feminised Seeds - 9
  5. FREE - FREE SEEDS from Sensi Seeds - Super Skunk Fem
  6. FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – 3 Seedsman NL Auto
  7. Delivery Insurance - original packaging removed at our discretion
  8. FREE - FREE SEEDS from BlimBurn - Zombie D.F.
  9. Mazari Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  10. Sensi Skunk Auto Feminised Seeds - 10

Looks like I be getting stoned for a bit. Came out to about 4 a seed shipped.

What is Zombie D.F. !?! That sounds interesting.
Blim Burn Seeds Zombie Death Fuck is a cross between Girl Scout Cookies clone of Blimburn and OG Kush, a hybrid characterised by a powerful and intense effect.

Zombie Death Fuck is a Sativa dominant hybrid that develops vigorously offering generous dense, resin-coated buds. It completes flowering in about 65 to 75 days, in indoor cannabis gardening, with a yield up to 400g per m2. Outdoors, we can harvest in the second half of September and expect a yield of up to 500-600g per plant.

This plant has an impressive trichome coverage and production, making Zombie Death Fuck a perfect variety for making cannabis resin extractions.

A fruity aroma on a floral and earthy background is accompanied by a powerful relaxing effect, inspiring the name of this 23% THC cannabis variety.

Blimburn Seeds Zombie Death Fuck info:
Type: Feminised seeds
Genetics: Girl Scout Cookies x Og Kush LA
Sativa dominant hybrid
Flowering: 65 - 75 days
Outdoors harvest: September 15-30
Indoor yield: 400g per m2
Outdoor yield: 500 - 600g per plant
THC: 23%
CBD: 0.2%

sativa, blah, good for extractions....kewl

Back