Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Potty mouth. Lol

I knew what it was. I'm just a jerk.
Bet you didn't know that about me. People are often surprised when they find out.

Getting cold out, and windy as well, so I got a shity cheap ass space heater to run in the garage by the autos, it's only 1500w, but that and the light will keep things warm enough in there to:

1 keep the plants alive
2 attract rodents during the winter
3 burn the house down

It's plugged into a working gfci circuit in case it's 22g wire fails.

No sign of cracking of the two Barney's Pineapple Express that are wrapped.

I got on the 'zon and ordered 4 - 10 quart rubbermaid buckets to fit in a 24" botanicare tray I have that was a freebie. I figure I can run a couple pairs of autos in the garage in hempy. Or attempt to. Cause I have a shit ton of perlite.

I am going to take a peek at the c99 trichomes tomorrow, I think they are behind the Diamond Girl by a bit....at least the pistols just started turning on the diamond girl whereas their still pretty white on the c99

stay warm!

Here is a fan I brought home from the barn, thought I would post here because i've been using some of these for about 6 years. Unlike many lasko fans, this one is built for wet outdoor mister use, I wash them down with a powerwasher and they work year round in a dusty environment. Completely sealed, all parts are available for replacement.

Downside, their not for closet or tent use, but since my upright honeywell fan decided to self destruct with only 30hours of use....if your doing a greenhouse or dedicated space....these move more air than about 15 tent fans on their lowest setting.

The Duck almost looks like hibiscus, that’s pretty cool. I’m still pissed that mine didn’t have the leaf mutation. I probably should try again one day.
It does, and it's weird enough that I ought to breed one of the last few seeds I have. It's a Dutch Passion.

Photos Flower
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 50 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 50 days flower
Photos Veg
MMG Txaki @ 72 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 72 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 60 days

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 50 outside
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 35 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 23 outside
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 13 outside
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 10 outside
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 4 outside
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 3 outside

2x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express soaking

Happy Fing Friday everyone. Looks like one of the remaining PEs has a small 2mm tail, we will wait for it's slow ass to get a bit longer and lather, rinse, repeat in a 2 smart.

UPS says my light is out fo delivery....cool.

Tent is looking good, the Diamond Girl prob has another 10 days or so, who knows about the c99, I will peek w a glass to see how far stuff is along this weekend sometime. DG (r) is putting out! Hoping the c99 takes longer and puts on a bit more weight, I like it's spacing, but chicka beef up!

The autos are being autos. I need to get some shorter like 2' stakes and some small eye hooks to rig up the cit cobs out here.... maybe drop like 20 more of the incoming autos, get a lawnchair and some tiki decor for the garage. Hmmm. The garage stinks to hight hell....it's funny.

The flower spears look amazing! It's incredible what you can do with a brain that matches your name ;).

I have this little fucked up og kush at 12 days, I also have a healthy one. I am thinking of culling this one, because it's just not growing right on one side of the plant. It's an auto....and the yield will already be tiny, don't want to waste moving a pot for .25g
Looks like either a duck or a reveg right out of the ground. What did you end up doing with it? You could plant another auto right next to it to see what it does.
So should I:
1)Take a clone of the off side
2)Flower now
3)get a tomato cage on it and treat as normal, or stake each of the three limbs
If you haven't done anything to it, I would tie each of the three branches down to the edge of the pot.

The flower spears look amazing! It's incredible what you can do with a brain that matches your name ;).

Looks like either a duck or a reveg right out of the ground. What did you end up doing with it? You could plant another auto right next to it to see what it does.

If you haven't done anything to it, I would tie each of the three branches down to the edge of the pot.
The little og kush I left, partially because I am catholic, but also because at the 3rd node it got normal.

I just looked at the trichomes, little more cloudy, no brown, so prob next 10 days or so for both of them.

I have not touched the Txaki yet. About to go look for a smaller cage for it. I might be able to fit these three comfy in the tent next flower cycle, if not the Diamond Girl will stay out. I need to get an afghani #1 dropped in the near term.

My light came in, put it in the tent, each one is set around 180w per. The Cit cob is going out in the garage after I pick up some small eyehooks. We going to get some par going in the garage and see what the autos think.

@InTheShed and others-look at the DG clone girl on the previous page, it's got a pair from where it was topped before I repotted, should I top that current pair?

post 1950 DG, top again?

I'd top it now and keep all the branching close the same height on the plant. Makes it easier to train and thin later on.
This is the clone of the 'flower spears' plant. Obviously, I put it it a 7g because I want sofa king more of those flower spears.

Unstable genetics. So many breeders release strains before they have been bred to be reliably stable. It happens.
Yeah, I just look at all those leaves and think, damn it's going to be tough to trim for less than a zip. Now if the leaves get frosty and it freaks like that....then I am game.

Top it again and then top it again! Or supercrop as you go if you have the room.

Topped the DG gal this morning. Next time I need to think about pulling a clone.

Still moving stuff around in the garage and looking at lux readings.

Tossed the one PE that did not crack, waiting on tail on the others.

Got some 10q buckets in for hempy in that tray. How far up do we cut drip holes? @BigBearNTexas @Virgin ground anyone? These buckets are pretty deep. Will get a photo when back at the house.

Back
Top Bottom