Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Photos Flower
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 67 flower-drying 173g
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 70 flower

Photos Veg
MMG Txaki @ 91
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 92
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 80
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 1

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 70
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 55
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 43
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 33
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 30
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 24
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 23
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 5
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 4
1x Seedsman Auto UK Cheese in napkin tail

1x Expert Seeds Carmella Auto

Looking at the autos, the glueberry is getting a little purple in it, and the trichomes are looking mostly cloudy. I will start giving them molasses cause they will be down in the next 8-10. I am guessing maybe 2 zips off the pair total. The ducks will get moved under the 3K soon.

The recent seedlings purchased all look very healthy!

I did decide to cut the colas, and yes, @InTheShed they do look very crunchy under the 3k light, but better under the 3.5K in the garage....I cleaned both of them up, no real desire to wash. Smell is moderate vs the c99. Each one of these colas weighed around 230g wet, they have been cut in half to hang. I will look at them in the morning and pick through them again before starting on the rest of the plant.

Today I am taking down the rest of the Diamond Girl. She is a big one, and picking early saved me a ton of time. There are a few upper bud spots I am discarding, but it's only a few and less than a cm on em.

I put the c99 on plates for about an hour to burp using the jello mold method. I re-arrange so the insides don't stay wetter.

I have decided NOT to clone the next DG-not sure I need more than what I have coming with this one. This one's smell is not where it was 3 weeks ago and I have 11 more seeds. The daughter clone has 6 nice tops, and should outproduce her mom because she is in double the pot and I know how to hit her w nutes.

The Txaki was mulched.

Going to do a quick clean up of the tent and wipe down with cavicide (cause I have on hand) and air out for the Blue Dream and DG.

We have a nice up on the Afghani. This one will get cloned if I like how it's vegging. I would not mind a large stash of afghani. There are a couple other photos I would rather spend time with because their known for decent extracts.

And I am done cutting, have turned on the wonderful friday night 2 hour Dead show.....from my favorite local station which was demo'ed from the tornado, anyway, they have a new studio....their online as well, PM for call letters.

I had a nice glass of corn mash to celebrate, I rarely drink, but there is a cold front and that and other things feel good.

The diamond gal is hanging....I thought to myself, this c99 is smelling wondershlong and it's friday and I am pressing a quarter of some other stuff so why not press an 1/8th of the small shit. Got a nice 25% yield on a very slow press around 180 degrees yielding a beige cake. Hits fucking nice and I am cross-eyed.

Here is a photo of the garage seedlings....since we are all hoe's for seedling photos.

And the tent is clean and shiny....looks like the BD will have 4 nice tops and the DG 6.

LOL! That's such a crazy tune. Slappin' bass (he even went to adjust the volume like he was actually plugged into something), smooth pop vocals, and a John McLaughlin transition back into the last verse :eek:.
terrible edit of the real song. and the entire lp is smooth funk molten gold.

Photos Flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 70 flower

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 1 flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 1 flower
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 3

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 72
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 57
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 45
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 35
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 32
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 26
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 25
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 7
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 6
1x Seedsman Auto UK Cheese in napkin tail
1x Expert Seeds Carmella Auto in napkin tail

Quick update before we are off to race cars for the day. The DG is hanging, has no smell really, and this kinda disappoints me, RH in the garage is like 50, so will assess tonight when I get in if they need a cvault. I sure hope some nose develops.

I moved both the DG and BD into the tent this morning, set the lights at 300w, lowered them, but did not check height yet. Gave them a good feeding with a shit ton of Ca and N w urea. They were a bit dry.

I need another photo to cruise alongside this afghani, I am thinking of dropping one of those seedsman Peyote, either the wi-fi or the gorilla. Any requests?

Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 70 flower 165g

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 2 flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 2 flower
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 4

Seedsman Peyote Gorilla soaking

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 73
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 58
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 46
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 36
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 33
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 27
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 26
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 8
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 7
1x Seedsman Auto UK Cheese in soil

Nice day out today, so I moved the Autoducks, 2 older OG Kush and the fo' realz durban poison auto out in the sun, they were getting around 120K out there, so I could cut some lights inside till 8 or so. These are the five plants developing bud now. The ducks are looking a little light green up top, been giving them urea, Ca, Mg, Sulfer, and pro-tekt (alternating)....nute pigs....they have roots poking through. I need to get some lifts for the saucers....any cheap good ideas?

I got to sweep out the garage, clean the tray, get a UK Cheese seedling in soil-the tap was long and curly....so hope it's not too long, I also removed the top on the Afghani and put a little seed starter around it to shore up the seedling, it looks really healthy and even right now! All the seedlings got cistern water with Botaincare Karma.

I took a good look at the glueberry plants, they are showing about 80-90% milky with very little if any amber. These plants are stinking to high heaven, and smell pretty darn good. Prob get about 2 dry from them.

I looked at the DG last night around midnight and still felt pretty damp, however this morning, felt overdry. I weighed it and put it in a turkey bag with an rh puck to see where it is, this is all inside a plastic container w gamma lid. I will put it on bovida tonight, not real impressed with the nose, hopefully it cures to something other than GrASS. Pistols and trichomes were coming off when I pulled it out of the rack so ugh.

PSA, when stoned as all, Sabbath Master Of Reality (at 11) is just amazing.

But this is not new news.
We need to make this trip for a sesh.... like, real soon.

Ain't but a hop, skip, & jump away brotha.
:passitleft:

The seedsman UK cheese auto is up! The Carmella Auto has cracked and I see tail, but it's not out yet. Seedsman Peyote Gorilla has sunk, I will napkin it tonight.

I peeked at the RH puck on the Diamond Girl, it's up to 59% and on 80g of bovida, so hopefully it will help some, did not burp, but did get a faint smell of weed when I opened the gamma lid. Hopefully it cures to a better nose. I will take a quick burp sniff tonight.

The c99 smells quite orange and sweet, almost tamarind. I have only tried press of it (nice) and one bowl. I am looking forward to rolling one later this week.

And seedsman needs another server or two.

Happy monday, off to the office.

got through on @SeedsMan just took a few tries.

1. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 5 x Original Skunk #1 Fem – Seedsman WORTH €25
  2. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Jackpot Auto – Heavyweight Seeds WORTH €16
  3. Fruity Mix Auto Feminised Seeds - 9
  4. Desfran Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  5. LSD - 25 Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  6. FREE - FREE SEEDS from SWEET SEEDS - 2 FREE SEEDS
  7. FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – 3 Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto (LIMITED EDITION)
  8. Delivery Insurance - original packaging removed at our discretion
  9. FREE - FREE SEEDS from EXOTIC SEEDS - Sir Jack Auto Fem
  10. Blackberry Kush Auto Feminised Seeds - 7
  11. FREE - FREE SEEDS from Sensi Seeds - Black Domina Fem
  12. FREE - FREE SEEDS from DUTCH PASSION - Meringue Fem
  13. Dark Devil Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  14. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Green Poison XL Auto – Sweet Seeds WORTH €15
  15. FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – 3 Seedsman NL Auto
  16. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Enemy's Dream Fem – Super Strains Seeds WORTH €20
  17. Early Skunk Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  18. Mango Cream Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  19. Shiva Skunk Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  20. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 5 x Cheese Fem – Seedsman WORTH €25

got through on @SeedsMan just took a few tries.

1. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 5 x Original Skunk #1 Fem – Seedsman WORTH €25
  2. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Jackpot Auto – Heavyweight Seeds WORTH €16
  3. Fruity Mix Auto Feminised Seeds - 9
  4. Desfran Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  5. LSD - 25 Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  6. FREE - FREE SEEDS from SWEET SEEDS - 2 FREE SEEDS
  7. FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – 3 Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto (LIMITED EDITION)
  8. Delivery Insurance - original packaging removed at our discretion
  9. FREE - FREE SEEDS from EXOTIC SEEDS - Sir Jack Auto Fem
  10. Blackberry Kush Auto Feminised Seeds - 7
  11. FREE - FREE SEEDS from Sensi Seeds - Black Domina Fem
  12. FREE - FREE SEEDS from DUTCH PASSION - Meringue Fem
  13. Dark Devil Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  14. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Green Poison XL Auto – Sweet Seeds WORTH €15
  15. FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – 3 Seedsman NL Auto
  16. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Enemy's Dream Fem – Super Strains Seeds WORTH €20
  17. Early Skunk Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  18. Mango Cream Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  19. Shiva Skunk Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
  20. FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 5 x Cheese Fem – Seedsman WORTH €25
Nice haul brochacho!
:thumb:

Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 70 flower 165g
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 4 flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 4 flower
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 6
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla napkin tail

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 75
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 60
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 48
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 38
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 35
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 29
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 28
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 10
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 9
1x Seedsman Auto UK Cheese @ 2

Not much going on today, the DG got briefly burped, the puck says 62%, I tried a bowl and it will be smokable. Nice mild high, kinda sativa-ish even though it's an indica. More like....ok, I need to vacuum, but I aint going to get in a hurry about it.

The c99 got a little burp. Tent gals were dry, so they got 1.5 around 1K ppm.

Keeping an eye on the glueberry for 1st signs of amber to cut. I need some type of shims for these autos in their 2g pots as I have roots coming through and don't want to trash em.

Back
Top Bottom