Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Master-Nothing wrong with free seeds...I know nuthin bout Sumo. Honestly I know a little about hso stuff and that is it. I like what ive seen with the Dutch Passion stuff, but who knows.

I know nothing about them either, but I saw that promo where 8 people could win 3 appleberry seeds, so I entered it. All you had to do to enter was to say hi in the comments. I figured even an old beat-up guy like me could do that! :rolleyes:

AK47 (A?wtf) - Day 77, Bloom 14
White Widow (PFem) - Day 40
HSO Raspberry Diesel(PFem) - Day 21
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (A) - Day 12
Cali Connection Green Crack (PFem) - Day 7

Greetings everyone...

Today the seedlings got 6ml BB in 6.5ph maybe 500ml between all of them. The WW is looking pretty stacked growth wise, dunno whats up....might consider culling....ideas?

Gone all day, ak was dry at 5, gave it 500ml with BB, half ml of seaplex, later I decided on another 750ml with Budda bloom and grow, and some botanicare tea. Both the 500ml and the 750ml were weak solutions, less than 400ppm, ph adjusted to 6.5

I think it might need more nutes? Or should I do like a mini-flush....I feel it is just a water nute hog, and I have only given one dose of non-organic fert, feedings have been pretty tame. Thoughts anyone?

Things are looking good over here Nobody. My AK47 is just starting to get a baby afro at about the 10th day of 12/12.

Attachments

• IMG_20180808_201804_895.jpg
    IMG_20180808_201804_895.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 37
  • 20180808_152454.jpg
    20180808_152454.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 47
So u either want to give more nutes or no nutes? More is better for plants in flower until the tips brown. Don't hold back in flower.

I have not really 'flushed' this plant outside of one 2l watering with Ca/Mg. I thought about this plant last night, there are not signs of stress, so maybe after lights on I will finger up the soil, then either do a strong half liter or liter of nutes should give it a shot in the arm.

What do you guys think about the White Widow that just has that weird clumped growth. Should I spend time/space on that or cull?

Things are looking good over here Nobody. My AK47 is just starting to get a baby afro at about the 10th day of 12/12.

Yeah, your plant looks like its going to produce 5 long colas...pretty cool. I have not tried to really aggressively train anything yet. Maybe next AK I grow two and attempt to train one of them.

You're hating on the tight nodes? Raise the light! And if it's a mutant Penny says to love the mutants.

Water the AK with your regular flower nutes and compare water to runoff. That and the leaf tips will tell you if you need to lower the TDS. I wouldn't flush unless the runoff was way out of wack. And immediately after the flush follow with regular flower nutes. At no point during flower should it be P or K deficient.

AK47 (A?wtf) - Day 78, Bloom 15
White Widow (PFem) - Day 41
HSO Raspberry Diesel(PFem) - Day 22
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (A) - Day 13
Cali Connection Green Crack (PFem) - Day 8

Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um mono 1st promo

Here are today's photos of the AK. This sucker is pretty much rootbound, it's pretty tight in the soil wherever I put my finger. I don't see any signs of leaf stress (other than droopy yesterday, this sucker just needs a lot of fluid with the temps and RH I am throwing at it, I think this bitch is still putting on leaves. I am going to give in another liter with some Botanicare Bloom 3ml whereas a full dose is 5ml, full dose of seaplex 1.25ml, half dose of liquid karma 1ml, 700ppm.

I've always read to keep the mutants, it's already there, so I guess when this Colorado Cookies looks ready for a 5 gallon, I will throw them in the tent together. It might grow another node by then. lol.

And, comments are always appreciated!

Oh good :). I'd either tuck or take a few of those large fans that are throwing shade on the buds. Plant looks really healthy!

Yeah, I tried tucking, it seems it lasts a few minutes with the fans. I might pick a couple tonight.

I gave the young ones (anyone watch that tv show) 1l with 6ml BB, 1ml Ca/Mg, 1ml seaplex, 1ml liquid karma. The WW got most of it.

I went ahead and took about 20 individual leaves or snips off, using clean pruners. Got better light to a couple side shoots. This thing is already larfed up on the underside pretty good...wonder if I should not take more? Revisit that thought in a few days.

Tolerance Break Day 1 down...hahaha, get a mini tolerance break since I am trailering all over bfe. I scheduled stuff so I could feed before sun-up (used my green led flashlight from my past life) and getting on the road, I gave a liter (still wet from late large feeding day before), 5ml BB, 2ml of the Botanicare Bloom, 1ml Ca/Mg, 1ml seaplex. Was about 400ppm. I get back tomorrow evening and will check on it then when I pass through town going the other direction tomorrow....

It's nice to get out of the city for a day or so. Less traffic.

Got home a couple hours earlier, gave the AK 1liter with 1ml ca/mg and 6ml of Big Bloom I used cistern water and did not need to pH. Tomorrow i am going to give 1.25 liters of Budda Bloom from Roots organic, i am going to aim for 1000ppm and this will be my big weekly while the rest of the week I feed 400ppm just to give fluids.

About to burn the one hitter lightly tonight and listen to Leon Russell-Carney. Got an early day tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom