Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Well, thanks for the wishes. Just busy.

Going back up to the mountains tomorrow for a week or two-looking at areas to maybe buy something for pre-retirement. I think I have found the area.

Very behind on journals....I am sure everyone has had a couple of harvests. When I get back I should have a day or two to check in.

The skunks are outside, the DDA have about maybe a quarter on them. One is purple and one is not purple. Both spog.

I need to order some more promix, planning on dropping stuff when I return, cause the tent will be empty and all.

Good luck with the pre-retirement home search. Will you be buying a different one post-retirement?

the DDA have about maybe a quarter on them
So does this plant from 13goody13!
2cee0991-1bce-4373-9188-47b72aaeda78-jpeg.2169369

Oh, today is like day cinco of skunk flower, since I count and stuff.
And you usually put it at the top of your posts :).

In town for a few, the skunks are taking time outside. Both are in flower but will turn to 100 day flowering plants at this rate. I took off their lowers......

I got stoned and bought a jeep tonight. Going to have to splain that to someone tomorrow.

I bought her one to suppress female whining syndrome. Just had to find an auto with a push button top.

IMG_0648.jpg

The skunk is almost ready, actually thinking about starting chop today, it's about 8'5" almost 200 days. there were 2 skunks, one I culled bc it was just a larfy weird grow. photos later.

also got 3 kush autos dropped.

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom