Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Interesting. "So does that mean a single dab is equal to smoking several joints? No. Comparing average dabs and joints, researchers estimate 'a dab delivers a similar amount of psychoactive THC as smoking a joint.'"

I thought it was an interesting article, and it kinda expresses my point about it, quicker dosing for people with less effort.

I am not talking about screaming hot dabs that are 2g of material....lol...as we see all over youtube, that's another time/place.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 43
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 43 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 42 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 42
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 42

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 84
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 97 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 49
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 24

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019 -just wait

Rollins - Hard Volume on. I had a brownie 30 min ago. For some reason I like them better frozen.

Today everyone got like around650ppm or so. I potted up the lanky Nagual in veg, the really little compact one can veg longer or just may be kept small till I need more clones later. I plan to flower the RD and PTW with a Nagual that was potted up and the pink Lemonade Bagseed.

I am out of town next week, Thurs to Sun, my parents will be watering. The flower plants will be a 51 days, so I will prob just leave ph'ed water, with one day general nute solution for everyone. I will get back and the plants will be yellowing, oh well, been there done that. Better less nutes at 50 days than too many. After I am back in town we are going to try a pair of autos, the Bubba Cheese and something else. These can spend their lives in veg if need be. I might try another autoduck since my previous was a pos.

The photo above is of the Nagual clones in veg before potting one up in a smart2. Nagual is starting to lean, but the buds are changing orientation bc of the lean. Cool.

all the plants are bulking nice and drinking well, I gave 2l of 900ppm to everyone and followed with 4l of ph'ed water yesterday. Today everyone got Big Bloom, tea, mammothp to about 300ppm this morning and will get a good dose of Botaincare Pure Blend Pro. The poor nagual is leaning everywhere, and I am seeing a modest swell. I see the rd stacking more than the previous grow, pushing it a little more nute wise. Seems I made the same mistake with the Nagual as I did with the RD in the previous grow, they need more N early with this soil.

I topped the nagual and the bagseed late last night.

When we return from a week without kids we will drop a Dutch Passion AutoDuck and an HSO Bubba Cheese Auto - these can either roll inside or outside the tent. Also going to crack a Greenhouse Seed Diamond Girl, and another Fem hybrid or two.

Next flower round will be a thinner tent with just 3 plants, and the Autos can do their thing outside if need be under the 19 hour lamp(s). Depending on the smoke of the Nagual and PTW, I might keep them going and clone in the next few weeks....I plant to clone the RD that is in veg for the 3rd time, I like this weed enough that I am going to try to keep the strain going.

Gave 600ppm of nutes to the flower tent, 2L. I am giving the flower tent about 6L of fluids a day, the Nagual has some serious uptake as it's almost dry 2-3 hours later, and the buds are getting larger. They will get 4 more liters today all below 200 ppm, mostly Big Bloom in cistern water.

Lows in the tent are around 64, highs about 85. I am running reds now about half the lights on cycle. I pull crispy leaves daily and those with no green, the nagual is going to be pretty bare at harvest which is ok, the next run of it will be better! rh is below 50 and closer to 40 depending if i am running heat.

The RD buds have much better stacking this go around.

I need to run to the grow store for more Botanicare Pure Blend Pro and Sweet Raw/Sugar or whatever it is. I tried Sweet last grow, it's basically 1% Mg. It's labeled to give all flower but I start it around week 3 because I am giving Mg/N in another combo.

day off today.....stay lifted peeps its friday.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 47
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 47 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 46 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 46
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 46

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 88
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 101 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 53
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 27

Got the Dead Portland 74 Vinyl box on tonight....took some photos. Had a big ole fat dab of my Raspberry Diesel I pressed and my fingers are marginally working a few seconds behind my eyes, it happens.

Fed around 400ppm to the tent this morning, botainicare bloom, 2l. This afternoon I gave about 300ppm, Big Bloom and Sweet, 2L, later just 2l with sweet. Lotta fluid, but just tapering down nutes till Wed when I leave town till Sunday. I will feed Wed AM, and my parents can give premade ph'ed water (no nutes) for Thurs-Sun till I get back and re-asses things. We will be at 55 days then so prob will give a dose of 400ppm then just sweet/molasses water.

Photos...

all the plants are stacking well, with the least being the ptw, I think this one will be ready first...Weight will go Nagual, 707, RD, ptw and WW....the 707 is dense as a rock., I keep gently opening them.

That Nagual is a beauty. Great job on her.

Tonight is CRAP night aka classic rap night. If I had a radio station that's what it would be called. Biggie is calling...

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 50
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 50 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 49 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 49
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 49

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 91
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 104 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 56
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 30

Tent shot today, busy getting shit put up in the house so I can get out of town tomorrow. Gave the flower tent 500ppm, mostly botanicare bloom, but there is some Mg in sweet, and mammothp, I am going to do another feeding tonight....and then their on ph'ed water till sunday afternoon. I might throw in another 2l of nutes before lights on tomorrow....depends on when I get up.

I gave each plant a trichome check, not expecting anything ready, the nagual and Raspberry D are still mostly clear with some white coming on. The WW is kinda a week or so earlier than this pair, and the PTW and 707 look like they will go earliest...which is strange because the 707 is supposed to be 70 days plus.

It would be nice if they don't all come due the same weekend....lol.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 56
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 56 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 55 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 55
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 55

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 97
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 110 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 62
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 36

Woody Guthrie - Dust Bowl Ballads. 1st, if you have not listened to this collection of work from the 30s, a lot of it applies nearly 90 years later, in different aspects of course....but it is an enlightening listen. I decided to play this after listening to the Rage Renegades LP and hearing the Ghost of Tom Joad, Woody did pt 1 and 2 on Tom Joad. I have not visited The Grapes of Wrath since middle school where it probably fell on teen ears that got C's and did not listen....maybe I will put it in the queue again. Anyway, very cool historical listen. I always felt Woody was kinda the father of modern Punk.

Welp, back from the west. Plants look good, although I am about to look at trichomes. Did not make the concert, got to spend three days in the hotel room taking tamiflu and an antibiotic for strep which everyone in my house sans wife tested positive for. We are all on the mend now, and it could not have happened over a better weekend. I got a shitton of paperwork/crap that I put off done. I also have not had any cannabis since about 11pm Thursday. And we know that makes us grownups bitchy.

Anyway, plants got Ph'ed water for Thurs-Sun. This morning I gave them about 400ppm of NPK by roots organic, it is no N, like 0-5-4. I also added some tea (touch of n, like .05) and mammoth-p. Also cleaning up some of the crunchies and yellow leaves that have appeared in the past week.

On the Nagual and Raspberry Diesel, their leaning under their own weight, I am actually stringing a couple of the larger colas up so as not to shade the others...but it's pretty cool because the colas been stacking sideways, there are a couple or RD colas bigger than my fist with a good 6-7" circ.

The photo below (of shitty quality) is the PTW below the canopy. This plant has a lot more bud under the canopy than I have seen on the dozen or other varieties I have grown over the years. It might not require as much light based on it's breeding. Just a note to self. I have a second plant in veg that will be cloned, it might be cool if they both have this trait. I will get a better photo at chop.

All the trichomes are still clear to white, there is some amber on the uppermost cola of the 707, but we are not near harvest.

I have noticed that I tend to error on the side of less N the first time I grow a plant. I don't want N in the smoke. The Nagual on it's 2nd and 3rd grow from clones will get more N. If I would have N'ed the previous RD to the levels I am with this plant it prob would have added 50% to yield.

Anyway :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom