Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

I had not really looked at the Nag since friday other than dumping water and nutes in it as I ran in and out of the house....but it looks like it's bulked a bit in weight....sweet, now I need to get my ass out there and rig something up.

And get photos.

Alrighty, here is the Nag, I put a tomato cage around here with the help of a blunt. Don't know how that worked. The buds are starting to get more weight to them....she has had about 2g already today.

I did loose three branches....pob a good quarter worth when mature...dunno if there is anything I can do with immature buds.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Dry them and smoke them and see!

As for the rest of the plant, you have until late September or October for the rest to make up for those.
October would be pushing it...you really think this will flower for 90 days+....not that I would complain. I guess that is the mojo of outdoor growing.

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 141 - outside June 1

Unknown C99 photo @ 55 days

Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 39 days

Autos
Barney's Pinā Pronto @ 33 days

Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 27 days
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 27 days

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 20 days - wonky leaves.

Here is what's going on under 50w of 4K vero in the closet. The two photos on the left might get topped soon. The Barney's Pineapple Express (on right) only has 3 leafs showing on each node and it's already showing....lol. Think I will leave this spog in the cup under the 4K to reap 3g of dry. Nice bowl.

Nag outside is liking the somewhat cooler weather....still taking about 8L of fluids a day. Plenty of free sun out there and the tomato cage is doing it's thing. I threw the three broken stems off to dry, I need to trim them soon....or something.

I also need to drop a photo and an auto or two this weekend. I got to thinking, I need to have about 3-4 good 80+ day or longer vegged plants ready to go outside June 1, 2020. Maybe a couple lanky sativas and a couple indicas in 7 or 10 gallon pots?

Happy Humpday!

Welp, it's officially hot again, the Nagal is drinking and evaporating well, I am giving it about 4L of mild nutes a day with hose sprays to keep the rootball cooler in the afternoon.

This week, I must get off my ass and drop seeds and order soil.

This morning I dropped another Hindu Kush Auto and a Blueberry Auto. I had one seed left in the packs, so that decided for me. As soon as I go through more packs, I can order more seeds....still have a few more months.

Both these seeds are freebies w order and are seller branded.

I also ordered two bags of roots organic. Of the 4 different base soils I have used for my amended soil, this seems to be cleaner and more composted than the others. It's going to get cut with a little Promix and about 15 other amendments.

Nag got 3L this morning. It's milder today. Still going to get hosed around noon.

Today I am taking my female dog to get x-rays on her hip. She's 8 and has popped a couple hips, going to see if we need to remove a spur or put a new hip in (hopefully spur).

Howdy @CattleTurd

I hope all went well with the doggo!

Just waiting on Radiology. After seeing the xrays-it's not the hips, she was excellent when graded at birth and still appear that way-vet said I or she would not be able to reset that socket. Thought is now 2/3rd vertebrae pocket pushing on a nerve.

Got a valium injector if she freaks again.

Oh good! We can probably all use one of those :).
Vet said it would be helpful getting a shepherd freaking out into the truck. Might only get bit once or twice w the valium.

She goes with me to work in the pastures, so thought is if I am an hour out of town I can get her there without going into shock.

They also make valium suppositories. Their not stable at outdoor temps though.

Back
Top Bottom