Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

So today, the nags been in flower for about 2 months. I pulled out the B&L loupe and took a look at it. The plant is very uniform from top to bottom. Some of the trichomes on the outermost tips of the sugar leaves are amber. Trichomes become clearer closer you get to the bud with the trichomes on the bud being maybe 1/4 cloudy.

Some of the inner fans are starting to get that tired look. I am still giving N but will think about tapering it back in the next couple weeks.

So maybe 4-6 weeks?

As soon as I find out what I did with my hort tape, I will tie up some of those lowers.

The Txaki seed has been in the drink for 36 hours and finally dropped, might napkin it tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a peaceful Sunday. Today I dropped the Txaki in some pre-moistened promix. Yesterday, I saw the seed slightly open, with about a 1mm tail poking out, this morning the seed was split in two and I could see two leaves, no tail....the tail could have been on the other side next to the shell. Barely covered it, we will see if it sprouts.

Here's the Nag. 6L already today....

Just took a look at the vegging plants and autos in cups. The veggers I repotted look much better, and it's only been eight days. I was getting yellow leaves and burnt tips which is a sign of needing mo' pot IMO. There in 4's now. My plan is to keep them in veg for maybe 20 or so more days, and hopefully have enough plant for clones.

The C99 is looking to be a pretty upright compact plant so far, even with the topping. It and the Diamond Girl have a nice green to them now, the diamond girl has some huge fan leaves and looks like it could get tall. This run their staying in 4 g and going in the tent when hopefully we are back under 100 outside.

The Blue Dream has opened, no tail yet, still in the drink for one more night. I have doubts on the recent Txaki, but if it does not pop, I will drop another.

I am thinking of topping some of the sub nodes on the c99 and keeping it pretty low, it looks like it can hold a lot of weight. Or might take this approach for the clone.

I also looked at the trichomes on the nag again, just a brief once over, I saw more opaque today, but I want amber and a very very good % age as this smoke makes excellent "headache, backache, neckache before bed smoke"

Here is the semi sad sight in the veg closet. The rear left is the C99 and the rear right is the diamond girl. Up front are the four autos in cups that I am just jacking around with.

The Humboldt has cracked and is in a napkin, no tail yet. The Txaki is still waiting.

Nag got about 6L of molasses, a touch of Tiger Bloom, and quite a bit of Roots Organic Buddha Bloom, it's a .5-2-1 that I like to use late in flower as I transition off synthetic nutes. I think I have about 3 weeks left before cut starts. This morning i pulled about 10 smaller fans off that were yellow. Pistols are still turning and we are showing about 1/3 cloudy.

Looks like we will be seeing temps dropping to sub-100 in the next week with more moisture. I opened some of the larger buds carefully, and they look decent inside. Depending on how much rain we have, I might spray fungicide again. BT tonight. I also have a plan to move under roofline.

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 141 - outside June 1

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 83 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 67 days
MMG Txaki @ 1 day
Humboldt Blue Dream in soil today

Autos
Barney's Pinā Pronto @ 61 days
Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 55 days
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 55 days

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 48 days - wonky leaves

Today is hot and dry again, so dumping water on the Nag, it's looking almost 80% cloudy on the trichomes, but it's pistols still are barely turning and uppers are stacking. My guess is 20-25 days, which will put it as a 3 month flower at my outside location. Buds are looking larger daily.

In a couple days I will dig out the ugly Nag photos from veg. Hope to get a good 6-8 off this plant.

Over in veg, I have a sprout on the Txaki, it does not look to great, so keeping it under a dome for a couple days, the Blue Dream has a good 4mm tap, so it's going in solo promix today.

The Txaki seedling looks like it has real leaves and is more upright, the Blue Dream is already poking through, both have their domes on still.

The Hindu Kush Auto cracked, it's in a napkin.

The c99 is showing some clawing, so going to scale back nutes and give it water, the soil might be an issue.

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 85 days

Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 69 days
MMG Txaki @ 3 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 2 days

Autos
Barney's Pinā Pronto @ 63 days
Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 57 days
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 57 days

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 50 days

Welp, sprayed the Nagual down with fungicide, it's that southerrn organic brand.

The BD is up, I am thinking the Hindu kush seed is empty, will give it another day or two. The pineapple express (all of 5 grams of it) is about due in the next week or so. Bonus, easy to trim.

Photos

Unknown C99 @ 86 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 70 days
MMG Txaki @ 3 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 3 days

Autos
Barney's Pinā Pronto @ 64 days
Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 58 days
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 58 days

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 51 days

Giving the Hindu Kush auto till end of day to do something, then I will drop another one. I've got great little sprouts on the Txaki and Blue Dream. They spent about 45 m w the dome off today.

Outside the Nagual is looking good. It's a little cooler today, she has had 4.5l. As mentioned earlier we are off the gung ho synthetic nutes and about the most synthetic thing I am giving is Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro. She is getting a lot of Sweet and Molasses along with doses of Roots Organic's Budda Bloom. In my 'flush' I just taper to giving molasses and sweet....it's not really a flush, but more of a let's get all that nice stuff up into the plant.

I sprayed with fungicide last night, daytime RH is in the 60s and we are not as hot/UV....this is our end of summer transition and it has me worried that lower nighttime temps, higher RH and more clouds = PM

Starting to think about what this plant will yield....

Here we are this morning, trichomes are all over the place, there are some ambers on sugars and into the bud, but most the stuff on the bud looks about 2/3 white, still a lotta clear than I like.

And the plant don't look "ready" yet.

One of the uppers

This is one of the lower buds. Its still a good 5.5"

I am getting a lot of lemon/citrus on this plant outside, it's still got the skunk, but it seems more developed out here....maybe just not as concentrated in an area.

Here we are this morning, trichomes are all over the place, there are some ambers on sugars and into the bud, but most the stuff on the bud looks about 2/3 white, still a lotta clear than I like.

And the plant don't look "ready" yet.

One of the uppers

This is one of the lower buds. Its still a good 5.5"

I am getting a lot of lemon/citrus on this plant outside, it's still got the skunk, but it seems more developed out here....maybe just not as concentrated in an area.
Them hands make your donkey's dick look humongous!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still really hot where you are?
Nice buds, very hunky.

104 + whatever the humidity is. But it's windy. Tomorrow is cool off time with rain. Prob going to hit the plant one last time with spinosad and move it under the roofline in case it gets ugly w rain.

Them hands make your donkey's dick look humongous!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I been eyeballing these cocks daily man. I have a cola from the 707 that weighs exactly a quarter. It's a very pretty bud, I need to take a photo of it before I press it. Anyway these buds on this Nagual are a good double the size of that bud.

I would like a 1 ounce bud. But might have to xmas tree a plant for that.

Last night I moved the plant to the porch, we got about half an inch of rain this morning with some wind and I did not wanting it get beat around. Today I gave less water/food, only about 1.5l, it's much cooler and overcast as hell.

I went ahead and sprayed fungicide again.

Back
Top Bottom