Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Since I have a day or two of trimming, should I just trim the plant in the pot, then cut stems to hang dry when done all at once.

That way, not cutting in house as much?

Going to wash in peroxide as well.

Thoughts?

I like to do a final "plucking" before harvesting. I go through about a day or two before I plan on chopping and I pluck off all removable fan leaves. Just pluck everything that you can remove. Then when its time to chop, I cut the plant down and do my bud wash and hang dry. There may be few leaves left behind that might need trimming after hanging to drip dry for a couple days before they get cut off and go into the fridge, but usually not many if you do a good job plucking. The only thing usually left on the buds are the smaller sugar leaves that will gently wrap around the buds and protect them when they are dry. But I hate trimming and tend to do as little of it as possible. I definitely find plucking easier (and its generally done in the tent) so it doesn't require me moving the plant to work on her. I can start plucking a few days before harvest and only do 30 minutes a day if I want. I am not tied down to a full trim then and there.

I like a fuller trim, and if the sugars are in decent shape, (and these are). Then I leave as much of that as possible. I am not looking for a machine trim look.

Just trying to wrap my head around the size of this plant and how to approach it with correct timing.

Prob get most of the fans off a day or so before.
Larger colas will stay on stems for washing and hanging in tent.
Popcorn will go in hanging bag in tent.
Prob need a good 7-10 days of hanging on stems in this environment. Popcorn will be ready to cure in 3-4 days.

Might order a 2.5g plastic bucket and lid for the larger colas. Too pretty to break up, we will cure em like that.

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 141 - outside June 1

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 93 days

Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 77 days
MMG Txaki @ 10 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 10 days

Autos
Barney's Pinā Pronto @ 71 days
Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 65 days
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 65 days

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 58 days

Well, I have @InTheShed man cold....and I feel like shit. Today it rained, I brought the Nag under cover for the rough part of it....she is looking ready, but there is still some stacking. I might start pulling leaves Tuesday or so.

The Txaki is up, and looking 100% sativa with it's 4 leaves.

Today did some work in the yard, and there were two lizards on the plant, and a shit ton of ladybugs, dunno if ladybugs are in lizard diet. Regardless, I was defoiling the Nag quite a bit, the lizards did not seem to mind. I just mowed over the defoil pile in the yard.

I also cut my PE for a huge yield. F-it will be a blunts worth.

Here is the Nag after defoil. I had a little 5g lower come off, I trimmed it up and threw it with the PE in my tent. I purchased the gorilla grow side braces, they can also be used 'clothes rod' style across a tent to hang for drying. Photos later when the Nag is hanging. Tent has been wiped with bleach a couple times, smells like a tent inside. I have a new filter installed as well that should hang till the end of the year.

Right now the Nag is off of N, mostly getting Molasses, hose water, Sweet and a small touch of P-K here and there.

I also pulled a lower clone off the Diamond Girl. Went in PromixHP, soaked with tap, 1.5" under soil w mykos and dipped in rooting hormone and domed on heat mat in the shade of mom. This one looks pretty easy to clone. Nice node spacing and looks pretty hardy.

I have a couple weeks before the c99 and Diamond Girl go in the tent. I want to see a little more roots in their 4g before putting them at 12H.

Write up on diamond girl:

40% SATIVA - 60% INDICA

THC: 14.99% CBD: 0.17% CBN: 0.38%

GENETICS
Skunk x NL x Haze x Early pearl, a.k.a. Silver Pearl.

EFFECTS
A fast-hitting indica, with a very relaxing attitude. Mild, long-lasting.

FLOWERING INDOOR
8 weeks, with production up to 750 gr/m 2.
Ideal for SoG, SCRoG or LST.

FLOWERING OUTDOOR
Ready at the end of September (North hemisphere) with a production up to 900 gr/plant.
Medium-size, branchy plant.

AWARDS
Not yet introduced.

Time to go burn one....
:lot-o-toke:

Ordered\
SWEET ZKITTLEZ FEMINISED SEEDS - 3
AFGHANI #1 FEMINISED SEEDS - 3
PEYOTE WIFI FEMINISED SEEDS - 3
DELIVERY INSURANCE - ORIGINAL PACKAGING REMOVED AT OUR DISCRETION
SKU: REMOVE-DISCRETION
FREE - FEMINISED FREEBIES – 3 SEEDSMAN CHEESE FEMINISED3
FREE - FEMINISED FREEBIES – 3 SEEDSMAN ALASKAN PURPLE FEMINISED3
FREE - PEYOTE GORILLA FEMINISED SEEDS - 33

Ordered\
SWEET ZKITTLEZ FEMINISED SEEDS - 3
AFGHANI #1 FEMINISED SEEDS - 3
PEYOTE WIFI FEMINISED SEEDS - 3
DELIVERY INSURANCE - ORIGINAL PACKAGING REMOVED AT OUR DISCRETION
SKU: REMOVE-DISCRETION
FREE - FEMINISED FREEBIES – 3 SEEDSMAN CHEESE FEMINISED3
FREE - FEMINISED FREEBIES – 3 SEEDSMAN ALASKAN PURPLE FEMINISED3
FREE - PEYOTE GORILLA FEMINISED SEEDS - 33
Both of them freebies are awesome too!

I've grown that Cheese a few times, and the AP I grew was super-gassy.

Wifi has been on my wishlist since they released it, Zkittles seems to be the new hot shit, and Afghani is on my top 5 favorites of all time.

Looks like I'll finally have to make that trip out for a smoke sesh! Great picks!
:thumb:

Nice lineup Nobody! Should be some fire in there!
Both of them freebies are awesome too!

I've grown that Cheese a few times, and the AP I grew was super-gassy.

Wifi has been on my wishlist since they released it, Zkittles seems to be the new hot shit, and Afghani is on my top 5 favorites of all time.

Looks like I'll finally have to make that trip out for a smoke sesh! Great picks!
:thumb:

Yeah, the afghani, I have a shit ton of unsexed seeds. I love it, but dunno how it presses. @Virgin ground mentioned it last night that they had fems and I would figure I would try. Never tried sensei seed either.

The zkittlez is interesting, fruity, indica and should press well and make for good dabs.

I threw the peyotes in there because there was a bogo. Don't know much about em.

Yeah, the afghani, I have a shit ton of unsexed seeds. I love it, but dunno how it presses. @Virgin ground mentioned it last night that they had fems and I would figure I would try. Never tried sensei seed either.

The zkittlez is interesting, fruity, indica and should press well and make for good dabs.

I threw the peyotes in there because there was a bogo. Don't know much about em.
You are welcome. ;) It's always fun talkin bout strains.

It was pretty much decided around 1 eastern by a secret 3 person panel that afghani was a sure fire way to drool on yourself.
***Sssh, stop selling how awesome it is, there are only four left and I have to order yet.***

***Sssh, stop selling how awesome it is, there are only four left and I have to order yet.***
Hurry!

I would like to take a moment to point out that big ass clone Negal that's out in the backyard and has been flowering for the past 3 months in the sun while I dump a shit ton of nutes on it. Well. I am going to throw all the weed out. Not going to use one fucking bit of it.

Why.

Because when I look at the Vapor Pressure DIfferential chart that is passed around here worse than 2 year out drs pass a BMI chart around, my plant has pretty much been in the ultra red fucking zone for a good 20 of 24 hours a day for most of flower. Yep.

There is some science for you believers!!!!!

vpd_mod.PNG

:thumb: :Namaste:

Well, today I started trimming, a couple hours and a couple blunts later I gave up around this point.

Have another hour or so tomorrow before I start washing.

Today I found a tiny bit of bud rot starting on two of the larger colas. I cut out the rot by a wide margin (Inches). I've been going through every bud carefully, opening it up pretty good and inspecting.

So do I remove, wash in peroxide, dry, remove, inspect, cure as normal? @InTheShed Anyone else? @Van Stank

What is the peroxide dilution ratio for water to 3%?

One bucket with peroxide, followed by two with clean water?

Plant is really quite a bit more bud than I thought, and it's thick.

Now onto some dabs and music so I can regain strength for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom