Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

I wash 50/50 with 3% H2O2/water, but since I'm outside I rinse each branch with a gentle hose spray, shake it out, and hang it to drip dry.

I wet trim about 4 or 5 hours later and cut out any rot as I go. This time I sprayed the cut area with straight H2O2 (wear rubber gloves...that stuff burns) and let them hang another hour before putting them in the tent to dry. And I kept it open with fans blowing to speed up day 1 of drying to get rid of the extra moisture quickly. This morning I just left one fan on plus the exhaust and closed the tent.

I wash 50/50 with 3% H2O2/water, but since I'm outside I rinse each branch with a gentle hose spray, shake it out, and hang it to drip dry.

I wet trim about 4 or 5 hours later and cut out any rot as I go. This time I sprayed the cut area with straight H2O2 (wear rubber gloves...that stuff burns) and let them hang another hour before putting them in the tent to dry. And I kept it open with fans blowing to speed up day 1 of drying to get rid of the extra moisture quickly. This morning I just left one fan on plus the exhaust and closed the tent.
Big thanks shed!

I do a 4:1 ratio of Water to H2O2. I just dip in it (instead of lemon juice and baking soda) in the 4:1 mixture and make sure I let it get nice and soaked when I am washing it. From there I hang dry with a fan blowing lightly across them.

Anything with any bud rut gets cut out and dried and saved for topicals. I will usually cut out the worst of the bud rot an save the rest.

Well here is what I did today....final touches on the yard trim....

That's it in front of a garage door for perspective....

Hosed off before wash. I looked for the most 'inspirational' chromatic aberration (you might need to look that up) to take this super inspirational motivational pot bouquet photo.

Hung in the tent. Went up to 65%RH, As I start taking it off branches I will get a weight, there is quite a bit of material there, but I will also have to dry trim(or pull) off a leaf or two (hundred thousand).

It all was soaked in 50/50 3% and tap after a hosing outside then rinsed twice. Drip dry in the kitchen and hung.

I guess the next course of action will be to drop autos from my stash and try to finish one outside in the next few....maybe I can find something that will color change with fall?

Next week or so I will start cleaning up these Nagual buds daily, doing a little dry trimming, sorting, and finally going to their cure spot. After that a quick tent wipe will get us with the c99 and Diamond Girl going straight into the tent. I could move them outdoors, but I doubt they will finish or would they?

I got the wife sourcing either 3g or 5g containers of h2o2.

That will leave two/three photos in veg waiting for the tent for 70 days or so. They are tiny now, all in dixie cups.

Time to burn through that auto stash!

I pulled the Pineapple express from drying today and into a mini cvault for cure. Smells good, maybe 2.5g dry, did not weigh it.

Very interested in the Dutch Passion xzkittlez coming, it's pretty fast in flower, and looks like the combo I wanna press based on a couple reviews mentions elsewhere.

Well, it's time to peek in the tent, check the RH and the buds, and maybe put something without smell under them to catch the crap. Hmmmmm.

Also need to pull an auto and check on the clone.

I gave the 2 larger veg plants some of the Botanicare PBP Veg w 3% N today.

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 141 - outside June 1 cut after 108 days outside.

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 99 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 83 days
MMG Txaki @ 16 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 16 days

Autos
Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 65 days
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 65 days

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 58 days

Dropped in water
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG
2x Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies

1x Unknown Hindu Kush Auto - doubtful

OK folks, after the wonderful climax of cutting all day, here is whats going on....

The tent is containing the stink. I have one of those new fancy AC Infinity 6" w controller fans to put in the tent after the Nagual and autos that are almost finished are out of the tent. I know the AC infinity controller can control more than one unit, I hope to try to hook it up to one of these dual cabinet fans to run at the top of the tent across the heatsinks of the lights. I am tired of putting those 25 buck amazon round 6" fans up there and them just crapping out after 2-9 months. Plus they take up headroom and height on the light and this AC infinity fan can be placed to the side easier for better coverage. My old school 6" Hydrofarm circular fan in the tent is noisy, and prob near it's EOL. It also pulls 125w on it's lowest setting and I need about 140 to get good airflow. I also have one of these proHO can 6" it's on a scrubber, and it's pulls 30w on it's lowest setting and can pull through the tent easily, problem is, controls are on side and I run fan in tent...no good. Wattage = heat. The AC infinity's should be able to do about 200w of work around 70w and be quieter and controlled outside tent.

Nag is drying well. Tent is 50rh

Here is whats left.

I have three autos in solos, prob about a zip total when dry, this will go this week, no need for photo. All spog.

Seedlings look good, just watered, so they look damp, I get that. at 50rh in the house under lights on a mat they will be dry shortly.

No photo of the 4 autos in water. we know what that looks like. Plan is promixhp in smart#2, move em outside till?

The Diamond Girl Clone is looking good. It's still early.

Next two plants in the tent are this pair...prob in the next 10 days or so.

Hope everyone has a killer weekend.

Maybe tomorrow evening check it again.
Good move on the new fan...save money, heat, and space! Won't be long before the Nagual comes down at 50% RH. I try to hang a week if I can but my RH usually stays higher than yours.

Diamond Girl - she sure does shine.
Yeah, the Diamond Girl has some palm tree leaves.

I think I am going to start destemming the nagual tomorrow. At least the lighter stuff.

After two days in the tent with the vent and fans at rh50 it was done.. I removed as many stems as possible. Total weight was 11.7-just shy of 3/4 pound.

Turkey bags are not in yet.....assume it's ok

I also wrapped up the two pairs of weed soaking

Here is all of it in a 3.5g bucket, it rose to 65 today in the bucket low of 58....so we are burping..

I thought you should burp even at 62% just to get it ready for the cure. I air out my harvests a total of 3 weeks (including the week of hanging) before I seal them up. It allows the chlorophyll to burn off.

Yeah, I burp for about 10 days to press, and 3-4 weeks to smoke. This morning the RH was at 70, now back to 60. No bovida yet, I wait till it gets below 60 and holds.

I do need to thank @Preston9mm for the very badass suggestion of these foodsafe plastic with the twist lids, makes burping 12 oz a charm vs 12 q jars or several smaller cvaults.

I continue to burp.

With the seeds in napkinks I have small tails on the auto glueberrys and one of the other three seed (got the mixed up, think it's the HK). Plan is sometime in the next 48 they go in #2 smarts with a mix of FFOF, promix hp, with more promix hp at the top so I don't burn them when their young. Might get em going indoor for a day or two till they pop, then out.

They say 11 weeks, that means at least 3 months...if it gets cold out I will run them in the garage at 14 hours under my kind blurple light that is too noisy to keep indoors, just run light overnight and move em outside during the day. My garage stays warm from the cars, so no problem till freezing.

Back
Top Bottom