Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

I got good cracks on the Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG. I had a pack of three, one in the solo looked pretty hardy. I mixed up some FFOF, Promix hp and a little of FFLW on top to get them started. I did add mykos in the seed hole and in the soil mix. Their under a lamp on the porch. I measured their spot to be about 1K lux overnight. Enough for a seedling, so they can sprout there. Each pot was pre-moistened with a L of ph'ed water.

I continue to burp the Nagual. When it settles around 60 for a bit, I will get another good weight before throwing bovida on it. This morning it was like 66, I left it cracked on and off for a good part of the day, and it was around 59 when I closed it this pm. Smell is getting a little more refined, but I am out about a good 8 days or so before a test press.

So, while getting the 2 smarts with soil ready I found 2 more bags of Roots Organic in the garage. Sweet....so should have enough base for a batch of decent soil if I use promix as the cutter.

Had a pretty cool punk station jamming while potting....and according to Apple I would like Big Muff. I have never really listened to Big Muff. I did not know it was a band. But Apple somehow knows I like Big Muff before i've heard it.

I expect all of Big Muff's Lps to be gatefolds.

Oh dear...lol.
IKR...The fruit did it!

Double albums were best for cleaning weed though. Gatefolds were too unwieldy.

I like big muff and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny...
No lie. I found a very old dry joint with both ends pinched in an LP. Weed had no smell to it whatsoever. Allman Fillmore East.

Must've been some fine fine weed. And as we've discussed, one of my favorite albums of all time.
U know Fillmore West just came out....I believe a little new material from another day remastered, may have been an uglier soundboard before. There are some comments it's decent. On the streaming services as well.

Must've been some fine fine weed. And as we've discussed, one of my favorite albums of all time.
I always felt Duane was one of the most under appreciated guitarists. That dude was amazing in the limited time we got to listen to him. Of course I could be a bit biased as a Florida boy myself.

I always felt Duane was one of the most under appreciated guitarists. That dude was amazing in the limited time we got to listen to him. Of course I could be a bit biased as a Florida boy myself.

I did not get to it last night, I might tonight....or this which is an excellent set of Fillmore shows a year before the aforementioned LP.

Those are sonic journals, only the comp is mixed and it's easily available vs this set.

Barry was another loss after Duane. Man, if that lineup would have stayed together a few more years. I don't mean that in a dissing on Greg way.

And Pigpen stayed w the dead....that would have changed alot of their sound going forward.

FWIW, IF YOU CAN STREAM THE JOHNNY WINTER SET FROM WOODSTOCK....your a fool if you have not played it yet....it's freaking smoking and his and Edgar's version of Tobacco Road is incredible.

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 141 - outside June 1 cut after 108 days outside.-Just shy of 12 zips

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 106 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days
MMG Txaki @ 23 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 23 days

Autos
Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 72 days
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 72 days

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 65 days
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 1 days outside

Dropped in water
2x Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies-doubtful

1x Unknown Hindu Kush Auto - doubtful
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto

Clones
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 @ no roots yet @ 11 days

Now Playing : Allman Bros Fillmore West '71

Happy Friday everyone! I got sprouts on both Glueberry OG (photos soon), one has four leaves and the other is not open yet. Hope I am not counting chickens too early. I took out the loupe and it looks like the 2nd one has it's shell off and will be opening unobstructed, but there is some of the inner thin part of the shell remaining on about the top third of it. I will keep it moist.

Still dicking around in the tent with the new exhaust fan, hope to have it up tonight-but I am planning on getting the C99 in there this weekend and the Diamond Girl if I see roots on the clone. So far the clone looks good, it's been going for 11 days and there is no yellowing, so hoping something is happening!

I can't see roots on the Blue Dream or the Txaki yet. But their doing well w a little dose of nutes.

I plan on dropping another pair of autos this weekend to run with the GBOG outside/garage.

I know everyones been holding their breath to hear the harvest totals on those solo cup spog autos I am running, the Glueberry OG from the same seed stock is the most stank, and it's quite nice. I just smoked pretty much half of the Barneys Pineapple express in a blunt just now, it's quite nice, and quite a good buzz-but it's nothing really special and I would not want a qp of the material here.

Veggie green curry and rice for dinner.

Hey Nobody, Nag was beautiful! Nice bucket of bud.
Thanks man!

No thumbnail images?

Your absolutely right shed. Since most of the followers of my journal can't read english, it's always good to have a few photos to follow along.

This AC infinity fan is mucho quieter than the old donut thing I had, it moves as much air as the Can HO Max 6", but quieter, and cheaper and corded remote. 10 settings, programmable. I went ahead and set lights at 280w (each unit is 140w), lowered them and set them to 13 hours....At setting 4 it seems to keep the canopy around 80. It sucks the tent hella more than the donut fan and runs about 45w on max setting. If you need a new fan, your doing yourself a disservice by not looking at this brand. The controller can run a second fan of the same series on different settings....like for a scrubber or 2nd tent. Extremely well designed, solid leads. I've seen others use these and @CattleTurd has some of their fans going which will be my next addition for the LED sinks. It's a panel fan, that way I will gain about 10" more headroom. SWEET

So this is flower day 1 for c99 and diamond gal. Hopefully the clone will take, otherwise I have 10 more seeds. Plus new stock coming....I am over it.

I also removed the rest of the shell on the little Glueberry outside and we have 2 leaves....

Dropped 2 more autos in water for outside in #2 smarts. They are HSO OG Kush Auto.

Also, tonight I pressed an eighth of the Nagual for shits and grins. It's been cut a week and still needs another week of cure to press well, regardless I got about 5 dabs out of an eighth, caramel/citrus/touch of coffee with no spice or bitterness or punch at the end, it's quite smooth out of the rig and ive got 11 more fucking zips of it!

Photos
Unknown C99 @ 106 days @ 2 days flower
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 90 days @ 2 days flower
MMG Txaki @ 24 days
Humboldt Blue Dream @ 24 days

Autos
Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 73 days
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 73 days

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 66 days
2x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG @ 2 days outside

Dropped in water

2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto sank

Clones
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 @ no roots yet @ 12 days

Still Playing : Allman Bros Fillmore West '71

Here is the pair of Auto Glueberry that are outside. I know everyone is a sucker for seedling photos.

Just noticed this on the Diamond Girl. Hitting her with some hpk from roots organic, think it's 4% Ca.

I think I saw a couple tiny tiny roots on the Diamond Girl Clone that were not there yesterday.

Both of the Humboldt OG Kush Autos dropped around 11am, and I put them in the wet napkin this pm. Fingers crossed. If these pop I might drop a pair of the Dutch Passion Cindy Jack, Duck or Durban Poison. I need to blow through these soon.

I dropped two more OG Kush Autos, four down, one looks like it does not want to open.

Here are the Auto Glueberry today outside, they look to be doing very well. I hope the orientation of the photo does not confuse anyone.

Smoked a little of the Nag today. Man for a 1:1 it's an excellent stone. Pressing it yields about 3g and change per half zip, it's not a huge yielder, but it tastes excellent. It's supposed to have thc less than 11 or so, so I assume that is why it yields less.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Back
Top Bottom