Noco - Canna Coco - Unknown Strain - SCROG - 2014

I am running Canna COCO with COCO nutrient line using their grow schedule, is a Cal-Mag additive necessary?

Well bud, my Canna coco is in the closet waiting for another grow. Right now I am using A/N precisely because I don't want to have to add anything else. Just a and b, balance PH, check EC/TDS and feed.

I have heard nothing but great things about Canna. Hopefully someone with actual experience using this nutes on coco will ring in. I know coco is cal-mag hungry but at the same time the label on the Canna coco nutes states that it has cal-mag already. Not sure if that is enough.

It is always a good idea to have some cal-mag handy as well as Epsom salts for a foliage spray at 1 Tbsp/gal in the event of an actual incident where you are seeing the cal-mag deficiency and you want to stop it on its tracks.

Also per the grow schedule the whole cycle is based on a maximum of 12 weeks, if needed can I just extend stages by a week or so?!

No idea bud. Wish I could be of more assistance. However, remember that in the last few weeks you may be doing a flush.

Update:
I have added 6 new strains to the Veg Room. (Girl Scout Cookies, ICE, Purple Cotton, Sour Diesel, Sour Diesel #2, Golden Goat. )
-Fed
10 ml Coco A & B.
8 ml Rhizotonic.
10 ml Cannazym.
-Per Gallon\9 Gallons total.
-Fed 1 1\2 gal to Tahoe OG.
-Fed 1 1\2 gal to Unknown #1, #2, & #3.
-Fed 1\2 gal to Girl Scout Cookies, ICE, Purple Cotton, Sour Diesel, Sour Diesel #2, and Golden Goat.
-PPM 800
-PH 6.0
I also added some SNS 203 in my last feeding.
I'm on a 7 day feeding schedule, meaning I am feeding every 7 days. Fungus gnat issue seems to be at a minimal. Will keep a close eye, and add SNS again before switching over to flower.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Sorry peeps, know its been a while since I last posted on here. But this grow is almost complete.
Here is a update on what happened during this grow. First off I want to start by saying this was not what I was expecting If you read my last grow, you would see that I harvested over a pound of Tahoe OG with only 2 plants, but this time around only pulled off 3 1/2 ounces 1 Tahoe. WTF!

So I switched Tahoe Og and the Unknowns over to flower on 12/29. I kept up with the Canna feed schedule, I will admit I missed several feedings. I believe I had a potassium or phosphorus deficiency that developed during late flower. This could of been due to missing feedings, or the night temp did drop below 60'F several times. but never below 57'F. I did not SCROG either.

I am posting a pic of a fan leaf, please take the time to give me your opinion on what you believe caused the fan leaf to turn this way?

20150122_222013_1_.jpg
20150122_222003_1_.jpg

I am currently drying and curing 1 unknown and still have the other in the flower room. I will update further with final weights, and other. please take the time to give me knowledge and opinions on what you think caused fan leafs to turn this way?

Back
Top Bottom