Node spacing

kentboy1296

Im running rdwc white widow and super silver haze in a 5ft by 5ft by 7ft tent with 1200watt phlizon led (veg switch only) approximately 26in from tops of plants. My node spacing is super tight (1inch spacing) and just wanted to kno if its normal, cuz my friends plant node spacing is like 3 or 4 inches

I'm not an outdoor grow guy, nor am I familiar with that strain, but if it's not the strain, my first thought is always insufficient light (unless its shaded, that wont be an issue for your outdoor plant) then soil/nute issues and then temps. Maybe somebody with a better idea will have a suggestion. Good luck.

Im running rdwc white widow and super silver haze in a 5ft by 5ft by 7ft tent with 1200watt phlizon led (veg switch only) approximately 26in from tops of plants. My node spacing is super tight (1inch spacing) and just wanted to kno if its normal, cuz my friends plant node spacing is like 3 or 4 inches

That's nowhere near too much light for 25 square feet (the opposite would be far more likely with a light that only consumes ~305 watts, max), especially if you've only got have the diodes running. So it must be due to the "partial" light spectrum. Flip both switches on and it'll probably stop being a midget (and produce more/faster growth, too).

That's nowhere near too much light for 25 square feet (the opposite would be far more likely with a light that only consumes ~305 watts, max), especially if you've only got have the diodes running. So it must be due to the "partial" light spectrum. Flip both switches on and it'll probably stop being a midget (and produce more/faster growth, too).
Actually that pic was took right as i turned both on and now they are little mosters lol

Tightening their nuts? ;)

Back
Top Bottom