Non 420 friends? Help me

Kaiser

Hi, I need your opinion. I am 40 and and avid 420 smoker since I was 18. 7 grams lasts 3 days. I smoke alot. I have a friend who I have known for 35 years and recently he became a caregiver so he could sell weed to people with a prescription, however, he has no customers so what he does is he sells what he grows to a mutual friend of both of ours who has been selling weed illegally for 20+ years. That guy inturn turns around and sells it to me. I am not that upset at the guy who is marking it up and selling it to me, it is what he has been doing for years but what about the other guy, Is he an asshole for cutting me out of the loop? He really isnt a friend right? I thought the 420 community is about being cool and friendly to each other, right? What do you think?

if he's selling pot grown under the guise of being a caregiver to non-patients in my opinion he's an asshole. thats exactly the sort of thing that should not be done. it makes it more difficult to win and maintain medical Cannabis rights.

as for the 420 community i guess that depends on how you define it. as for cool i guess that also depends on how you define it.

I might add that I am trying to find a Dr that will give me a prescription to buy legally. I suffer from ailments that weed just makes better. Until I can get a doctor to prescribe it to me I have to buy illegally.

i don't have a problem with patients or anyone else buying illegally. for most thats the only recourse. its just people who hide behind medical Cannabais. if he grows, calls himself a caregiver but has no patients to supply then he's not a caregiver, he's a coward hiding behind sick people to make a buck imo.

good luck getting your card. i wish you healing.

Back
Top Bottom