Non psychoactive medicine

Im thinking, just decarbing the medicine before you make the cream will get you the pyschoactive cream. That'll activate the THC if I'm understanding you correctly. Without decarbing, the thc is still non..

Are there any reports stating topical consumption (creams, soaps, etc) does in fact create a psychoactive result? so far I have only found comments and products that contain THC to be non-psychoactive.
I made a Cannabis infused coconut oil bath bomb, with decarbed herb. The body buzz was great, but I didn't feel the cerebral high other than just feeling good.

Thanks
Daily Smoker from Canada

Are there any reports stating topical consumption (creams, soaps, etc) does in fact create a psychoactive result? so far I have only found comments and products that contain THC to be non-psychoactive.
I made a Cannabis infused coconut oil bath bomb, with decarbed herb. The body buzz was great, but I didn't feel the cerebral high other than just feeling good.

Thanks
Daily Smoker from Canada

Good question. I'l run that by a few people i know and see what I can find out. My thinking is any topical won't give you a cerebral high. But, the science behind all this is moving faster then I type. I do think in the near future they'll be cannabis infused patches that'll give you the same bang for your buck as a hit from a joint/pipe/ vape.

I know from user experience of the creams I made that almost everyone noticed the 1:1 creams I made better then cbd only. I found value in both together in creams. But, nobody told me they got a cerebral high from anything I made. And it was always decarbed. FWIW

I know from user experience of the creams I made that almost everyone noticed the 1:1 creams I made better then cbd only. I found value in both together in creams. But, nobody told me they got a cerebral high from anything I made. And it was always decarbed. FWIW
I would love to learn how to make these creams and other topicals. Recipes or tips are appreciated!

Im thinking, just decarbing the medicine before you make the cream will get you the pyschoactive cream. That'll activate the THC if I'm understanding you correctly. Without decarbing, the thc is still non..
I want make topicals for some folks that are afraid of having the in their system but i want them to still receive the medicinal benefit of the plant

I would love to learn how to make these creams and other topicals. Recipes or tips are appreciated!

It's not that difficult to make the actual cream. I used the magic butter machine that i was lucky to win here a few years back. The thing is to have a good strain to work with. I had a 1:1 , or maybe 2:1 cbd/thc.

Im still working on the answer to that question....

I use the recipes from the Magical Butter machine I won a few years back. I,, don't usually follow recipes. I took what they had and tweaked it. I'll look up a recipe, but basically I used infused coconut oil with a 1:1 strain, some beeswax, and various essential oils. Lavender and those kinds. Put it all in my MB2 machine and let it do its thing. The coconut oil was decarbed and active. I wanted to test a batch, but I never did. But, the feedback was great.

» Almond Oil Hand Salve

The link above is a something I'd start with, then tweak it with oils.

Back
Top Bottom