Non-Stop Rain!

budluv

OK I Live in Fl and it's been raining non-fucking stop and not stopping anytime soon!!!

I'm not sure what to do, I don't want my plants to die

Some of the leaves are turning yellow with big black tips and falling off... So far I've seen no mold but I checked out on bud and two little nugglets where the pistols come from turned all black and fell off

I can't bring it inside and i'm at a loss what to do >_<

Pics please. How advanced in flowering are they?

You caught septoria unfortunately, and if your leaves are dying en masse there's really little you can do. It's due to high humidity, my plants are also infected by it. Just take them early if you have to.

Noooooooooooooo!! Sounds like I got an STD lmao

My plants have 2 1/2 weeks to go still they are quote on quote "Ripe"
Will septoria harm my Buds, should I start flushing tomorrow?

I was so looking forwards to having stuff to good with >_<

Noooooooooooooo!! Sounds like I got an STD lmao

My plants have 2 1/2 weeks to go still they are quote on quote "Ripe"
Will septoria harm my Buds, should I start flushing tomorrow?

I was so looking forwards to having stuff to good with >_<
Cook with *

It won't hurt yr budz, and if yr plant is healthy it won't proceed that much if it's dry. But if it rains all the time, that's a problem. Wait another week and if all leaves drop, just chop her.

It won't hurt yr budz, and if yr plant is healthy it won't proceed that much if it's dry. But if it rains all the time, that's a problem. Wait another week and if all leaves drop, just chop her.

It's raining again today >_<

I took off about 2 hand full of those leaves with the septoria on them and burned them...

I'm going to start flushing today, The trichomes are where I like them 99% milky white, I'm just hoping that the buds fatten up
I was told they gain a lot of weight in the last two weeks

Good luck, man :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom