01-1.jpg

015167.jpg

center
02767.jpg

02383.jpg

right
02873.jpg

lost the other pic some how.

so i think the first might be showing hermie in one spot. but there are females flowers also... wait and see i guess.

the other two are def females. not sure what that means the seeds were not marked as fem. my be i just got lucky. and the other six seeds are going to be all male?

so i have my cab nearly done. just forgot to get the hinges for the door... as you can see i just modified it some to get rid of the extra space.

i transplanted them in to 18 liter pots. which are going to be mu choice of pots from now on great drainage... and i can fit 6 in there with a little room to move them around...

i feed them all today with 1/2 strength fert the strongest yet and a tsp of espom salt per gallon... as you can see the plant on the left is yellowing i think that it is from low N have not been giving them much. but i thought that since i am using tap water that i would use the espom. the ph of the water was 6.5 and the run off was 6.2.

the plants smell good but not strong at all. i am not running any smell control right now and it just smells like the inside of an old baggie just faint whiffs every now and then. oddly sad about that for some reason even though it probaly for the best... and the smell will kick up in a week or two.

what else...

my hps bulb but out... so i switched to a mh and it burnt out so i bought a new hps and its running fine... the old bulbs came with the ballast off ebay so that explains that.

the wrinkles in the mylar are form the fan thats blowing its only 1 mil 50 ft for 20 bucks... most likley going to replace it with ultrafect when i get some more work out.

Looking good man... as for seeds you never know what you are going to get, I am sure you still have more female seeds even if just 1 or 2 more.

Would like to see the finished grow cab when you are done.

Keep it up and I am smoking a bowl in honor of your ladies :roorrip:

:peace:

killed the male. and tied the two ladies down so the lower smaller leaves could get some light since i could not find the hood i wanted i cant get the light all that close to them.

rsz_00114.jpg

so i made the doors for the box but i was not happy with how much light they let out. which would mean there would be light let in. so for now i am just going to keep up what i have.

all i need now is the fan that i ordered on ebay and then i can finish and light proof the top. right now i have a box fan sitting there it is doing the job but i have to move it when lights go out and what not.

due to a drastic decline of my health i have been forced to cancel future and current plans as i direct all of my engery to making it to the next day...

thanks to the people who read these post and contributed their thoughts.

good luck in all your future endeavors.

Back
Top Bottom