Noob 400 watt HPS Blue Dream soil grow

noob1457

Hey guys I am running 4 Blue Dream Clones under a 400 watt hps bulb. I just got an awesome deal via craigslist for a whole bunch of sealed nutrient bottles from a variety of companies. I have had some successful harvests (could have been better) using zero feedings but want to maximize my yields and learn the ways of successful growing:thumb: Here is what I have and planned to use in my next feeding:

- Emerald Harvest 3 part series (Micro,Grow,Bloom) Noob 400 Watt HPS Blue Dream Soil Grow

-Roots Organics Big Swell Flowering Additive

-Advanced Nutrients Cal Mag Plus

-Advanced Nutrients Pirahna Beneficial Microbials

-Mills PK Booster

Need some info on whether it is ok to mix all these brands together or if it could cause overloading on certain things. How do you guys know when they are getting too much/too little? How often do you feed in a soil? How long to flush to ensure that your finished product is free of any nutrients? What preventative measures should be taken for pests? Is foliage spraying beneficial to indoor plants grown in soil? With what solution?

Thanks!!
:thanks:

10_281.jpg

Hi

MGB is your base nutes.
Calmag only if needed might be enough in your tap water.
Piranha first 2 weeks of bloom that are microbes help with healthy roots so no nutes in this
PK from week 3 or 4
Big swell - see what the bottle says but I would not use it with PK.
Could be early bloom for first 2 weeks or last 2 weeks of feeding.
Flush is last 10-14 days only water , first flush with much runoff.
Let it dry for 2 days and just water till the end every 2-3 days.

Foliage's is best just before light gets out and on the underside of leafs.

Look for enough air exchange to get CO2 in, try to stay under 85°f and 60%rh.

Back
Top Bottom