Noob looking for plant problem help

epppsb

Hi folks. Think i may have a problem with my first time grow. I transplanted 2 collective bought clones on 2/4. The looked a little sad for a day and then started perking up. Roots are growing rapidly and starting to come through the drain holes.

All pics were taken today at the same time. I only have 2 plants.

SOIL GROW

Strain - Girls Scout Cookies & Gorilla Glue #4
# of Plants - 1 of each
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative (transplanted from store bought clones on2/4)
Bucket Size - 1QT containers.
Lights - Cali. Lightworkds SolarStorm 220
Nutrients - None used yet.
Medium - Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil from the bag
PPM - 900
PH - Tap water adjusted to ~6.3
RH - 45-55
Room Temperature -70 - 84
Solution Temperature -N/A
Room Square Footage - 2x3.g grow tent.
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are turning yellow on the bottom, have burnt tips, and now some have rust/brown spots. Plants were transplanted into soil on 2/4. The wilted a little bit but then took off. Over the last 3 days or so, the yellowing is getting worse and leave tips are burning. The plant is growing roots like crazy and i can see them coming out of the drain holes of the pots.

GG410.JPG
GG4-41.JPG
GG4-32.JPG
GG4-24.JPG
Cookies7.JPG
Cookies-2.JPG
Cooikes-3.JPG

Re: Noob looking for plant problem help :)

Hey Eppy or is it Jack as in Jack and the bean stock. Oh, different beans. Your girl has sure been stretching up trying to get more light. The leaves look a tad droopy like the roots are still catching up to the top growth. Yellowing on bottom leaves can be a nitrogen shortage as the plant pulls nitrogen from the less important leaves. You will find a great 420 resource here: Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
Happy growing,
:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom