Noob - Need A Couple Questions Answered on designing grow box

MiddleDigitUp

I'v been reading through the forums for a couple months now, and iv finally decided to save my own money by growing my own weed! I'm very exited to get started!! I do not want to start out too big, and i really want to make this a learning experience! I will be using a small grow box that i am currently designing out of an old nightstand.

The Box is 16 1/2" Wide x 10" Deep x 21" Tall Made from an old nightstand.
1) How Many Fans Should i use for Intake/Exhaust ( i was planning on using x1 120mm Pc fan for exhaust, and 2x 120mm For intake)
2)What type of lighting should of go with and how many would i need for this amount of space

Any Help would be nice Ty

Im a noob myself here but I can see one change you can make and that is to have 2 120 mill fans for exhaust and only 1 for your intake as you want your exhaust to be more than the intake...As far as lighting I myself would go with some cfl's for the size of space you have or if budget isnt an issue led lighting as it doesnt put out much heat and would give more lighting as well.Dont take my word for it though there is lots of knowledge on here so im sure others will chime in soon

Back
Top Bottom