Noob

RBnightlinger

Hey all,

Hi to the 420 community.

I toked just about every day for 18 years. Quit in'97 cuz it just didn't fit me anymore. About a year later, my health started to decline and now I'm in bad shape physically.

Over Thanksgiving, my brother was in town and saw how much pain I was in. He turned me on to a bud, which completely eliminated the pain and made me feel alive again. Until I ran out four days later. That pretty much set the course. I decided to look into MMJ because I'm old now and not up to getting busted. Sure, California's pretty lenient, even without MMJ, but I want to be safe. No more dealers for me.

While surfing around, I found this forum. You all seem so helpful and supportive. I'm glad to have found you.

I'm on unemployment right now, but as soon as I get a job, I'll be getting my rec and starting my first grow in about sixteen years. Woo hoo.

Merry Christmas to all!

Nightlinger

High there Nightlinger and :welcome:

You found the right place to get the help you need to help yourself. Around here nobody can give you a fish, but they'll sure as heck teach you to catch your own! :0)

There's tons of info here and tons of folks willing to help you figure out how you can get it together. Plenty of ways to DIY when the bux are low. I'm in the same boat too and McGyver my way through most of it.

Hint: Take notes. There is so much stuff to learn and a plan to formulate. It's like being a kid in a candy store! lol

Again, :welcome: and a Merry Xmas to you and yours. :peace:

High RBnightlinger 420 :welcome:'s you with open arms. We would love to help in any way we can. We provide loads of information and know-how to help YOU enjoy and produce a Wonderful garden for your meds. So please stick around and get to know us here at 420. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas, You and 420 together can make 2010 a awesome year of learning and rewards. Greenest Regards my friend, See you in the forums! :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom