Noob

chadsexington

Hello all, Chad here, im a noob :).

Im over in the UK and have just started my first grow. I got 8 medicinal California Orange Bud on the go and am 3 weeks into veg. No problems so far.

Im growing in 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m grow tent, ive got one 4inch inline fan for air intake and one 5 inch extractor for heat extraction. Ive got one oscillating fan and one pointing at the plants and desk fan pointing up at light. Im using a 400watt kps at the moment but am going to move to a 600watt next week.

Im using Canna Terra professional soil and so far i have used no nutrients although i do intend to in the few weeks.

Ive topped a few of the girls and they now have two extra colas on each of each of them and are sprouting nicely, i also tied a few of the girls to the side of the pot to encourage side growth and this has worked well too.

Im just wondering if you guys have any other tips i can use or can you perhaps recommend some good nutrients i can use please? Ive heard about Advanced Nutrients but am getting mixed reviews about them.

OK so thats me, im off to medicate, hopefully speak to you guys soon.

Peace and Weed brothers.

Im over in the UK and have just started my first grow. I got 8 medicinal California Orange Bud on the go and am 3 weeks into veg. No problems so far.

Im growing in 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m grow tent, ive got one 4inch inline fan for air intake and one 5 inch extractor for heat extraction. Ive got one oscillating fan and one pointing at the plants and desk fan pointing up at light. Im using a 400watt kps at the moment but am going to move to a 600watt next week.

Im using Canna Terra professional soil and so far i have used no nutrients although i do intend to in the few weeks.

Ive topped a few of the girls and they now have two extra colas on each of each of them and are sprouting nicely, i also tied a few of the girls to the side of the pot to encourage side growth and this has worked well too.

Im just wondering if you guys have any other tips i can use or can you perhaps recommend some good nutrients i can use please? Ive heard about Advanced Nutrients but am getting mixed reviews about them.

Peace and Weed brothers.

:welcome: To 420
You will find a ton of help on this sight from many experienced growers in just about any medium you can think of. I personnaly liked to FIM my plants, gives you 4 kolas instead of 2. Check out the grow room and introduce yourself your questions will be ansered. :wood:

Hi chadsexington, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Thank you for making that long trip across the pond to join us. :thanks:
Don't neglect your reading here :reading420magazine: .
420Mag is a store house of information for growers. :grinjoint:
If you need help finding something, let us know.
:goodluck: with your grow.
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Pit Viper, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

I have nothing but PRAISE for Advanced Nutes. They are expensive but worth it! Look here:
Increasing trichomes and growth

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Peace and Weed brothers.

Personally, I like Advanced Nutrients and think they work really well. And since you seem to be a more experienced grower, I think using their calculator is really going to help you get even more from your grow.

Hydroponics, Hydroponics Supply, Hydroponics Gardening, hydroponic system, hydroponics equipment, Hydroponics Nutrients

My favorite products, well at the current moment, is:

Sensi A&B
Bud Candy
Big Bud
Final Phase

Voodoo Juice is another fun one to use if you feel like it.

I know other nutes work well for some, but most of my experience is with AN, so I don't want to talk about nutes that I know nothing about. And I'm not going to say that the other nutes are crap (you'll probably hear that from AN haters) since that's not true. AN just works the best for me which is why I use their products.

Use what you want - and good luck! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom