Noob!

Freiya

Hi!

Just found this site a few days ago and thought I'd sign up. About to start my first grow and I'm a bit nervous and overwhelmed, but hopefully everything goes okay. Still waiting on a few things to get here in the mail but hopefully it won't be much longer. Maybe I should start a journal =D

Re: Noob! ^_^

Nice to see you posting here on 420mag. You are on the right site if you are ever in need of info and some help. I wish you the best. Keep it growing green

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! lol what got me to sign up was that thread on the top leds. I'm still reading it but I've currently read 240 pages of it so far and I remember your name from that thread CO =P

Hi!

Just found this site a few days ago and thought I'd sign up. About to start my first grow and I'm a bit nervous and overwhelmed, but hopefully everything goes okay. Still waiting on a few things to get here in the mail but hopefully it won't be much longer. Maybe I should start a journal =D

:welcome: Freiya :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. Share a question if you'd like, since you don't have a journal yet,

post something in my "yard". I'm glad to help out all 420 newbs/newcomers :thanks:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Right on. I am here about 16 hours a day so hit me up anytime for info or just to shoot the sh!t lol. This site is nice and laid back. I got a new video uploading now that shows my new light setup. I am almost done setting up my flower room. I just added another Top led to the mix. Stop by any of my forums when you are out and about and say hello.

Good choice on the topled light. I'm using the 400, and a ton of people are using the bigger lights. Welcome to the site, I look forward to seeing you start a journal

Freiya, we are glad that you are here. :welcome: to :420:. You should definitely start a journal. It will let us see your plants and how it is going with you so that we are able to give you good advice. I have a Top LED Mars II 700 in my tent. I love it. We have fun growing here. We are family here. Welcome to the family. Do not stress out about growing. It is supposed to be fun and relaxing. You will do just fine. We will help you. We want you to be a success. :high-five:

Here New Member Start Links is a link to other things that may be of interest to you. Look around and if you have questions then Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom