Noob's Grow Using Williams Wonder Seeds

20160112_230809.jpeg
here is my Veg system. I usually run a PG180 for the first two weeks, then i switch over to a Lush Vegetator 2x to finish them out.

Can't tell it, because she's so bushy, but she is tied down all the way around the bucket. I start when there are 6-8 sets of leaves. I'll do it with pics this time. That's the main difference I found between LED and HID. the space between branches with LEDs is super close.

This is my first attempt at full indoor grow, I use to start my plants indoor then move to outdoors. This is also my first time growing autos so I hope I've done enough research to do them justice so they produce good tight buds and give the meds my friend and family members need.

I can't help with autos, haven't grown any yet. I have only grown indoors. Even though I live in the middle of nowhere, there's too much air traffic for me to grow outside. I will answer any question I can to help. I've been growing about 2 yrs now, but I was really good at killing them to start with, hahaha.

I have defiantly grown many autos lol. Loving in alaska if I want to grow and finish plants outside here it almost HAS to be autos. We don't have enough time between the beginning of 12/12 and the frost for a regular photo period plant to flower.
I don't know anything about the specific auto your growing but it's an auto there all pretty similar in patterns.
I did some auto ultimate inside, under a 1000w has light 18 hours a day (it's in my plant room with my citrus trees and the citrus don't like constant light )
I grew them out in 5 gallon buckets melted drainage holes in the bottom filled with black gold pottinsoil and fed with fish emulation and seaweed-horse poop worm casting tea I made. I had two phenos. 1 was very much sativa big buds but fluffy 2) was a bit shorter plant but dense it's colas were huge and very dense. I was however very unimpressed with the smoke.there seemed to be no strength to either strain really.
The bloody skunk and pink grapefruit I did with them though we're killer! I didn't get to see pink grapefruits full yeaild potential I bred it with another auto (same with a couple branches of the bloody skunk) but they had some tasty sticky tight buds for sure!

Back
Top Bottom