Nooby alert!

Bossebudz

Hey 420 crew, I've read tons of good info from Buddoc and some other very knowledgable growers on this site over the years and thought it's time to join the party. I'm a caretaker myself and my garden is my pride and joy. My fiancé and I have built a big family of 5 and have a strong desire to live off the most exciting industry in the world, the cannabis industry. Now, I have had to stay to a budget to some extent so, yes, I know I could add a few things and increase yields, flower times etc. however, what I do works and works well. I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO ADVICE, always. My favorite part of this industry is just that, you can learn as long as your ears and heart are open to

Currently I'm running 3 rooms. A 5x5 with 2 T5's and 2 clone tubs. I start seeds and cuttings in there. For veg I run a 6.5'x6.5'x6.5' tent with 1 1k watt MH air cooled hood along with all the climate control tools. Bloom I use the same exact set up as veg beside obviously using HPS bulbs. In flower rite now I have a Jack herer, skunk #1, 8-ball kush, and midnight kush. They are only in day 5 of flower and stretching has almost stopped, smell is now noticeable.

In veg I currently have blue og, blueberry gum, aroma, lemon kush headband and white widow. About to transplant the sinmint cookies, platinum delight, nightmare og, and GDP F2 (x3) to put in the veg tent. Probably do that tomorrow where they will be a week old or so. Once the clones I've taken off the stuff in veg have rooted, I will be flipping those as well. Happy growing everybody!!! Glad to finally be a part of this site.

Re: Nooby alert!!

:welcome: Bossebudz! I'm glad you decided to join us. You may be the "new guy" but it sounds like many of us can learn a thing or two from you. :) I hope you will consider making a grow journal and posting a link to it.... not only can many of us learn from reading other's journals, but that's a great way for the most experienced growers of this site to find your grow and offer suggestions! There are some helpful links posted at the bottom of my page.... you are likely already aware of them :) Good luck to you! :peace:

Hi Bossebuz!Welcome to the best site around for promoting cannabis awareness and ending its prohibition :420: :welcome:

I agree, lots of us wish we could do what you are doing. :thumb: Thanks to Beateo for providing you with all that great information. If you need anything else just ask! :)

New Member Start Links

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom