Noobymacdooby's 2nd Grow - Cheese & Local Genetics - All The Gear But No Idea

Yeah so some working titles for my perpetual grow journal:

Noobymacdooby's Rollercoaster Ride of Noobness

Noobymacdooby's "I have no clue what I'm doing"

Noobymacdooby's...what the actual fuck is he doing???

So in the ongoing saga that is my DWC setup, I had a near panic attack yesterday. I only got to check up on the DWC in the afternoon due to work being busy. Upon opening my ress to check the EC and PH I see that a massive algae or fungus bloom has happened, water is dirty AF. Start panicking as I cant get more water till the next day. Dumped some peroxide in the res, tried to clean out lines and pump as best I could only to watch it get clogged over and over. Eventually had to give up as the lights went off. Spent the night tossing and turning thinking I was going to wake up to dead plants as they where drooping pretty bad....
Woke up this morning rushed into the room with lights on to get ready to cry and....and...the DWC plant looks happier than it ever has...it's praying like a mofo to the lights.....I give up.

Going to close up some taps and try clean and flush the system as best I can. May need a better pump too, my current one was clearly barely able to handle the job anyways it seems as the slightest bit of gunk in the filter slows it right down.
NoobyMacDooby Presents- Call of Doobie 420- Doobie or Not Doobie....

Thats a title and a half !!!

Welp cut a few buds today and seeds...seeds everywhere, so time to pull the plug on this grow and reset for the next grow. Learned a whole bunch and that's the point of this grow so even if there's no smoke at the end there is knowledge. The plants will also make a great sacrifice towards some FPJ.

Thanks to everyone for the help and tagging along, I'l be starting a new journal soon.

Last pic of the grow:
P10408011.JPG

Rough man!

But onto better now!

Now we have a chance to really fill that screen in >:)

I'll be there for the next one when your ready mate! .

So most likely the last image post here, but here's my testers for the nursery. They are on about 18 days. Almost no gaps btw the nodes so Pretty happy with that and i've worked out the heights of the lights to make them stretch a bit should they get too stumpy.

This is a trainwreck cross of something...not sure what, was a good smoke but not sure if worth growing these out. Will offer them to a mate who does outdoor grows

P10408141.JPG

And just to add I tried Sun Valley's 50/50 mix with coco coir and wormcastings for these and they love it!!
You certainly have the right people advising you bud so I'm confident this round will be killer. Love the seeds man, that handwriting looks familiar lol.

Good luck and let us know where we should be heading to keep an eye on you noob hahaha

So most likely the last image post here, but here's my testers for the nursery. They are on about 18 days. Almost no gaps btw the nodes so Pretty happy with that and i've worked out the heights of the lights to make them stretch a bit should they get too stumpy.

This is a trainwreck cross of something...not sure what, was a good smoke but not sure if worth growing these out. Will offer them to a mate who does outdoor grows

P10408141.JPG
Would be great to keep them but you don't know the genetics and the last thing you want is for them to perhaps Hermie and pollinate the rest of the crop.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Going to need a portable ac soon, 1st nice and hot day today here and the room is getting warm from the dehumidifier.

qwqwqwdf.JPG

Very good choice.

Plants need air, and the right temperatures, in order to live and grow. The air must also be fresh and clean. This is why, plants need the right air conditioning to regulate temperatures and control air quality. Through the use of commercial portable air conditioning units, grow rooms can have properly regulated temperature and humidity levels.

By using commercial portable air conditioning units, those who cultivate grow rooms can be assured of their investment. Good air conditioning can also ensure that the plants will be ready to harvest at the given time, keeping production and product steady and reliable. A grow room can be equipped with the best light or sunshine, the healthiest and most nutritious plants, the right water flow, but the lack of good ventilation for optimal plant growth may be detrimental to all of these other systems in place.

Back
Top Bottom