Nor. Light x Skunk #1 (G-Force) L.S.T.

GhettyGreen184

These are my 5 week old Flying Dutchman seeds. Its a hybrid between northern lights and skunk, making up for dominant indica. And they smell almost like my old triangle kush nugs Theyre on fox farm veg products now. I just began the flowering schedule tonight 12/12, it was on 18/6 for 3 weeks.

I Low stress trained the right plant so the main branch does a spiral around the bottem of the pot.
The left plant is lst'd around a stick so it forms a cork-screw with the main branch. Both have allowed a superb amount of extra growth.

What do you guys think. also some suggestions on flowering. Im going to switch from veg nutes to flower nutes in about a week after i feed them freshwater.

Plants together in stealthbox
IMG_3257.jpg

Right Plant w/ Spiral L.S.T.
IMG_3256.jpg

You can see all the extra growth.
IMG_3260.jpg

Left Plant w/ Cork-Screw L.S.T.
IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

Side shot, you can see the Spiral up the support dowel.
IMG_3254.jpg

Re: Nor. Light x Skunk #1 (G-Force) **L.S.T.**

It fluctuates around 76-80 with the lights on it. When they are off sometimes if its cold out the box will reach 72-70.

Thanks Fox. They are going a semi reddish/purple on the leaves.

But i cannot believe how good they smell. Our local strain is Triangle kush. (Hindu kush x O.G. Kush x Purple Kush) and that is the most amazing smelling/tasting bud i've ever smoked. To be honest that the only bud i can really taste. Hopefully they come out something like that or better. :yummy:

Re: Nor. Light x Skunk #1 (G-Force) *L.S.T.*

New pics 5 days floweringon 12/12. Box temp is 76deg at 41% due to the high humidity outside.

I used veg nutes on the last day of veg (Nov. 25) and today i started them on a low dose of Sweet Leaf/ Spring water (I like that it has molasis in it. Plants also love a little sugar).

I will start the Flowering Nutes FFTigerBloom within the next two weeks and use the sweet leaf every other feeding.

Day 5 Flower Day 42 of Grow.

Cork Screw Plant
noname-4.jpg

2337.jpg

LST Plant
1400.jpg

3287.jpg

They're Darkening up FAST, Only about 50 days left! :bong:

Week 1 flower pics.

IMG_3267.jpg

Plant 1 LST
IMG_3276.jpg

Plant 2 Spiral LST
IMG_3283.jpg

This is the most recent at 12 days flower, the new colas are forming nicely i've counted as many as 12 so far.

IMG_3286.jpg

This is day 17 of Flower.

trees001.jpg

Both Plants

trees002.jpg

Plant that is doing very well, heres a side picture of the effective lst

noname21.jpg

Sorry for no updates guys here they are at day 40 12/12.
*Was only able to get one picture, but this is the larger one.
noname.jpeg

I think im going to let them go for another month or so. I invested in a 60-100x 420 scope. The white hairs are just now starting to redden up, they are still small buds not even close but they look nice.

Hey guys i had a question about using molasses i just bought a jar and have been reading up on it. Also a few locals told me about using it during flower, it enhances taste and is good for flush. Im also going to be using a flush substance called ClearX, i got it from the hydro store.

Im currently using tiger bloom and water and they are loving it.

I was wondering though if anyone had Molasses insight, how much to use in a gallon...ect (its syrup molasses). Thanks guys its been 6 weeks flower now, they got another 5 or so atleast id imagine. Let me here some opinions.

between 1 and 2 tablespoons per gal. if you start flushing 2 weeks before harvest, flush with molasses for the 1st week and r/o water the 2nd. I personally use molasses every 3 waterings after switching to flowering (I don't use a 12/12). hope this helps.

i'd love to see more pics but that one plant looks awesome! Great Job man!

Hey guys i had a question about using molasses i just bought a jar and have been reading up on it. Also a few locals told me about using it during flower, it enhances taste and is good for flush. Im also going to be using a flush substance called ClearX, i got it from the hydro store.

Im currently using tiger bloom and water and they are loving it.
Stick to that. Personally I have tried using Molasses. I did not like the results. To sweeten it up, I use a 16 0z cup of Hydrated Lime in a 5 gallons of water in 2 doses in the 2nd to last week sometimes prior to harvest. A good clean flush though is what I prefer to manitain the taste.

So here they are guys. Day 45 flower. Im going to start a small molasses/tiger bloom mix.
Im a little worried right now. They are under cfl's and they have been trained so i figure they are going to take longer to grow and fill out.
My concern its day 45 and i clipped a small leaf off one of the bigger nugs and the resin glands are almost 90% formed at the top of the plant. The clipping i took was clear in the glands so i know they arent ready but theyre getting their. What im asking is are they going to fill out a little more, the nugs ust dont look dense yet..... let me know. but here they are. ( sorry on pic quality, y digital cam. broke.)

noname-4.jpeg

Both plants together. A lot of progress for the LST on the close side. Far plant i just allowed for more growth by bending a little.

noname-3.jpeg

One of the nicer LST nugs

noname-2.jpeg

**This is what i'm talking about, this is a beautiful nug. But look at the size, and the smaller nugs underneath the cola. They just look small in comparasin with other plants i've been looking at that are cfl grown. Is this nug going to start getting wider or what?????!!!????

noname-1.jpeg

This is the non-lst looking pretty but still small...

All and all i love them though, they have the most pungent smell when you touch them. And my grow box i built is working perfect, i just let it run and thats what the result is, not bad for 9 cfl bulbs.

I'm not an expert by any means but from what I've read over the past few weeks, and based on what McBudz said above, I think you should have let them veg a little longer before moving to flowering.

**This is what i'm talking about, this is a beautiful nug. But look at the size, and the smaller nugs underneath the cola. They just look small in comparasin with other plants i've been looking at that are cfl grown. Is this nug going to start getting wider or what?????!!!????

be patient
they'll get fatter with time

Back
Top Bottom