NORML's 37th Annual National Conference - Oct. 17-19, 2008

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
It's Not Your Parents' Prohibition

The 2008 NORML Conference will be held in Berkeley, CA. Please mark your calendar now and plan to join us for our annual political conference where we focus on the latest marijuana policy developments at both the state and federal levels, celebrate our victories over the last year, analyze our losses, and hear from an array of the leading NORML activists and cannabis law reform organizers from across the country.

NORML is excited and pleased to convene the organization’s 37th annual conference in Berkeley, and additionally look forward to NORML’s social events planned in Oakland. Transportation from the Doubletree Berkeley Marina to events in Oakland will be provided to NORML’s guests.

We have negotiated extremely favorable room rates of $159 per night. Please make your room reservations early before the block of reduced rate rooms has been exhausted. NORML always sells out its allocated discount priced rooms-- reserve your room today!

Similar in format to last year's NORML conference in Los Angeles, the first two days are presented in typical plenary and breakout sessions. The conference’s last day is co-sponsored with the new Oaksterdam University and NORML’s Legal Committee of criminal defense attorneys, and will feature a day of unique classroom-style learning not yet found in American academia! The Sunday-only session teaches participants the legal and business ‘best practices’ for medical cannabis dispensaries and patient co-operatives, along with extensive coursework on botanical, historical and business marketing information concerning cannabis.

Citizens who consume cannabis and/or favor law reform measures can attend the 'regular' conference sessions, Sunday-only session or both via a 'combo' registration.

For more information, including registration, see: Conference 2008 - NORML

Re: Oct. 17-19 - NORML's 37th Annual National Conference

I wish I could go to this!

It sounds like a blast - vacation for activists.

Maybe next year if I can get back to the West Coast

Back
Top Bottom