Norris Flake's Grow Journal, Critical Kush 20% Sativa 80% Indica

He’s just saying that Asesino85 is a willing teacher of the quadline if you are willing to follow his advice.
Mr. Magoo is correct. It's a method that is designed to work a certain way, and if you tend to stray away from that or try your own thing then their interest will fade away. But you don't have to follow the thread. Lots of capable people will be willing to assist and they are going to show you the same way they learned it. So far I'm enjoying the process.

We won't stay away we'll just be in the background if your doing something different or on your own. Once I'm signed into a journal I try to help where I can. If your doing something I'm not familiar with I'll still be there but watching more than participating as it might be something new that I could learn from. I like to train with the quad lining but some plants just don't cooperate and you need to shoot from the hip with the training or the plant might get over run.

See now I have to go back to the start and read the whole journal from start.
Thanks. Yeah I didn't want to step on any ones toes and just jump in to a random thread, the idea of the grow box is to experiment and observe growing and training methods. So I'll be reading other journals and trying things my self so everyone is free to comment and that. Consider my journal as a collective journal, we can flower this bitch together. I was thinking I'd veg it to about 1ft then bend the main stem over and secure it to the rim of its pot, probably strip any leaves off that are below the point of bend on the plant.....get your teeth in people! I'm excited by the amount of experience and interest following my journal.. many thanks

If you have questions that need answers right away feel free to jump on my journal and ask. Try to describe the best you can on what your doing so others will be able to give their 2 cents also.
Yeah man thanks. I'll be more active once I start the training. I'll be uploading pics ect daily probably.. have you tried a grow box before?

IMG_0283.PNG
Easy, here she is at day 24, been on an 18/6 cycle now for 10 days. Been feeding her 1L every 2 days. The feed is 1ml aptus organic root supplement and 4ml of each of A+B. Might up the dosage of feed when she hits 2 weeks of being in veg. Seems to be getting bigger after every feed. Pretty pleased thus far. Peace

Back
Top Bottom