Norris Flake's Grow Journal, Critical Kush 20% Sativa 80% Indica

IMG_0001.JPG
So seems like I haven't posted for ages. New job is keeping me busy! She's 5.5 weeks old now and 3 days into a 12/12 cycle. I've upped the feed to a litre a day, water and then next day a feed. The feed is 7.5ml of A/b, 1ml of Aptus root system boost and 1ml of explode. She isn't very tall, which is good given the space it's in, decided to leave the LST as I just can't commit to it with work and a busy house to run. She seems to have 2/3 new leaves and gets taller daily Since switching to flower. The stem is looking nice and thick, had a small fan right on it and it's done wonders for the stem. Is there anything I've missed or should be doing? Thanks for reading people. Blessings

If you can. If i'm using plastic I drill a few holes around the rim. With my fabric pots I have cages I put around them so I can pull things out further and they hold my drip feeders.
Haha. I bent the plant over and secured it to the rim of the bucket, came and checked in the morning and the plant had righted it’s self. Maybe I didn’t secure it enough, too cautious maybe

Cheers for all the support people. Little update. She’s just coming to get 2nd week of flower. Drinking plenty, no disease that I can see and thus far insect free. Although I did have a fist fight with a cheeky fly going around....I won.... with my hoover. I think there are little buds coming in, can see little hairs popping up here and there. She’s looking good to me. If anyone notices anything I haven’t please hit me up. Happy cropping.

Attachments

• 64824C76-EEC7-4DDF-A4CD-3860154772BD.jpeg
    64824C76-EEC7-4DDF-A4CD-3860154772BD.jpeg
    425.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 9F819402-DCFF-4FA9-84AE-29938465CD2A.jpeg
    9F819402-DCFF-4FA9-84AE-29938465CD2A.jpeg
    691.2 KB · Views: 39
I was thinking of doing a bit of light trimming. Does anyone know if I’ll be alright doing so at this stage? Over 2 weeks in flower now, just want to get rid of the bigger fan leafes as I’m going to put her under a 600watt tonight for a few weeks. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom