North Ohio NORML at the 2007 Harvest Fest

Damagoman

From NORML.ORG:

Come Join North Ohio NORML at the 2007 Harvest Fest!

Dear Friends of NORML in Ohio:

Come join like-minded citizens and North Ohio NORML at the 2007 Harvest Fest, at Chippewa Valley Campground in Seville from October 6-7! Activities will include live music from 1 PM to midnight on October 6, including speaking appearances from activists Tonya Davis, Eleanor Ahrens and Dee Dee Zoretic, as well as NORML attorney Joe Jacobs. There will also be a special tribute to longtime activist Joe Zoretic.

Other events include raffles, games, barbecues, and other fun activities in an accommodating atmosphere. Price, including camping, is $10 for North Ohio NORML members and $20 for non-members, or join North Ohio NORML that weekend for a special $15 rate! Camping is also available on Friday for an additional $15. For more information, including opportunities for vendors, call (330) 948-WEED. We hope to see you there for a fun, relaxed weekend! Please contact North Ohio NORML President Cher Neufer at (330) 948-WEED or nonorml@verizon.net for more details. Please see below for the event location.

Chippewa Valley Campground
8809 Lake Road
Seville, OH
I-71 & Rt. 224
October 6-7

Thanks for being a NORML supporter and North Ohio NORML hopes to see you in Seville on the 6th!

Regards,

Ron Fisher
National Outreach Coordinator
norml@norml.org

PS - NORML's 2007 National Conference in Los Angeles this October is quickly selling out and new discount rooms have just been added to NORML's room block. Make sure Ohio is well represented at America's only public conference on cannabis law reform and register today!

oh by the way seville ohio is home to cropking they do hydroponics both commercially and hobby and organics check out their website

they teach hydroponics for commercial growers and their site has good links to college level and state of the art info and help... ie organic tomato production certified

wonder if the NORML folks got them to do a booth to support local enterprises etc...

Its sure to be a great time! I know I am looking forward to it.

Hi everyone... I am Tonya Davis .. I am new here so I am working on my introduction ... which will be up shortly

Oh damn, that makes me feel so ...
unread. :-(
Spam my butt off and nobody reads it.
I'm happy with the 1 in 200 that do get read and make folks think.

Since she is much a busy lady:

This is Tonya, Folks!!
The Spearhead to legalize Medical MJ use in Ohio. She is a tireless Warrior who has spent many hours working on the Compassionate Care Act of Ohio.

United We Stand, Divided We will Fall!

LOL dont feel unread ... I found ya <smile> And I am thrilled to have.. Thanks for the intro ... I did finally make one ..... And for the record... Just doing my job...As many who are in this movement....

Oh damn, that makes me feel so ...
unread. :-(
Spam my butt off and nobody reads it.
I'm happy with the 1 in 200 that do get read and make folks think.

Since she is much a busy lady:

This is Tonya, Folks!!
The Spearhead to legalize Medical MJ use in Ohio. She is a tireless Warrior who has spent many hours working on the Compassionate Care Act of Ohio.

United We Stand, Divided We will Fall!

This will be a fun filled weekend. Im going up tomorrow .. I am so excited! Everyone should try to come if you live within 4 or 5 hrs... Its always a great time.

Back
Top Bottom